The Autobots

uH- 

i want to scream i cant believe im writing again, this book is having really slow updates im sorry ab that, dont worry im still alive, like i said i branched out and a lot of stuff has been happening and motivation is also a problem sometimEs-

heres the long awaited chapter

you and breakdown just walked your way deeper into the darkness, youre tryna keep up with this big bot but youre having trouble, you decided it would be best to sit down and rest, you are a young child so you think that is best, you sat down against a log and waited, 

time passes by quickly, breakdown keeps walking, he doesnt know he just left a child behind resting against a log, that was until he stopped and looked around "y-yn?" he looked everywhere, damnit, he just lost you, he started to wander around, calling your name, 

you fell asleep by then, you need to get home, wake up child.

you woke up, this time, you were in some place different, you were in some sort of...large room? on a couch? you heard voices, you continued to lay down

you see someone standing over you, it appears to be a tall girl, you heard her voice, it looked like she was talking to you, it was really blurry and you felt like your ears were ringing, 

miko sighed and stood up, "they arent waking up! i've tried everything! they wont budge!" bulkhead calmy walked over "hey miko give them some time, we found them in the middle of the forest, maybe the decepticons did something to them." jack walked over agreeing, "don't worry miko, they dont seem to be dead." the mature male stated.

you slowly began to wake up, you were trembling as you slowly sat up, your head was pounding, you groaned a bit and looked up, you saw the big green bot stand over you, he was just talking to miko.

"hey! they're awake." his voice frightened you a little bit, the big guy seemed to have a lot of loudness in his voice.

miko excitedly walked over to you "hey! whats your name? did you meet the decepticons?! where'd you come from!?" she was asking so many questions, all you could do was tilt your head in confusion, you were a child after all, jack was a lot more generous, he calmy walked towards you, he crouched down and spoke in a calmer tone. "hey don't mind her, shes just been desperate to wake you, my name is jack. whats your name?" your shoulder slowly lowered calmly, "my name is y/n.." you sounded timid, because you were, you left home, and you couldnt find your way back, you didnt even know your exact address, you were only a child.

jack curiously asked "where are your parents? you were all alone when arcee found you.." you looked up a bit, arcee? whos that? you didnt think too much and answered best to your ability, through cold sweat. "i left home and a big giant gray robot found me out in the woods and took me on a ship.." you said best to your knowledge. jacks eyes widened a bit. was this child on megatrons ship? and megatron SPARED their life?! jack couldn't believe it, knowing he should probably get this information to optimus as quick as possible.

"alright.." jack didnt want to bother with anymore questions, he stood up and walked off, dragging miko along with him. miko refused. "hey- whats the big deal!?" jack turned to her and made her listen. "its important!" he pulled her away, taking her out of view from you and bulkhead, who didnt seem to hear the quiet conversation. you turned your attention over to the green bot, "hey!" bulkheads head perked up and looked at you, "oh- hey!" he walked over to you. "uh..do you need anything?" he questioned, not knowing how to deal with the situation. "whats your name?" you tilted your head, innocently asking. bulkhead had a friendly expression, answering with passion. "my name is bulkhead. they call me that for a reason!"  he said, trying to entertain you somewhat. you giggled, you seemed to enjoy the little comment, "is it because your head is small and hard!?" you said, being a child, you come up with crazy phrases, without realizing that might've been hurtful, "oh um- my head is small?"he rubbed the back of his head. "yea!" you giggled, bulkhead took it lightly and smiled. "guess we gotta embrace everything we got." he said positively. 

meanwhile with jack and miko, jack took miko away from the bots and from you, he whispered aggressively to miko once you two were alone. "you arent going to believe what they told me." miko sighed and crossed her arms. "let me guess, they told you they got here from an alien planet, come on jack, they are young, theres no possible way they could've told you something worth freaking out over!" she exclaimed, being as laid back as she is, jack shook his head. "no, its with the decepticons." she raised her eyebrow, "y/n told me that a big gray robot took them to a ship. whos the only big gray robot we know of miko? megatron." he said ever so seriously. miko couldnt help but laugh, "jack, theres so many things they could have imagined! what if they were just dreaming and they are saying its real?!" jack refused, "it would make sense! i mean- they were out in the woods alone! no child would ever find themselves there, not even the most curious ones! and plus it was miles away from jasper!" miko sighed. "fine, why dont we go ask more questions?" she said giving up.

ratchet perked his head up, he walked over to the 2 teens, "what are you two on about?"

thats the end for now, its kinda late where i am making this, cya in the next part