home. now.

(before we start sorry for getting this part back late, again ;-; here we go!)

you didn't know what to do! call megatron? tell soundwave? you had no idea, but you knew you would be in deep deep trouble if your mom woke up and had to call the police looking for you, it would be very tragi. you had an idea 

"soundwave soundwave!" you said as he took he time to look down at you "my mom might be awake i need to go home!" you shouted. soundwave knew what to do, he walked out and next thing you know you see breakdown was it? zooming in "uh...no time to talk get in!" you ran as he shut the car door and drove, you noticed he zoomed past megatron.

megatron did not see you in the passenger seat thankfully but then, breakdown started getting dizzy. did he know which way he was going? "you ok?" you called out "y-yeah im fine...most importantly are you alright-" you guys didn't even notice when a completely random ground bridge opened and led both of you into a forest "god son of a!" he got frustrated. he comlinked back at the ship "breakdown here, ..hello?!..aw scrap!" you started getting worried "what?! what is it?!" you said from below "comlink must be down. anyways thats not important," he started walking as you followed him you could not believe it, you were on your way home and you end up into this. both of you enter a cave and then, both of you end up in a center which a BUNCH of different ways. your lost.

"umm...which way is out?" you said "im not sure" replied breakdown he started walking straight, you follwed him..as you and him kept walking  it started getting darker and darker, you could hear bats. this is scary, will you ever find your way out?

right now you are walking beside breakdown's, but as it gets darker you cant keep control of your sight

((and the plot thickens! next part might be more intense >:3 also if i messed up a scentence let me know XD))