Curious

**this is based from the MV of the song 'curious' by the lesbian Jesus Hayley Kiyoko. Hahaha. I highly recommend that song**

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I'm curious.

What are you doing right now?

Are you eating well?

How have you been for the past year?

Does he treat you right?

Does he treat you like the way I treated you like a queen?

How have you been doing since you broke me?

They said curiosity kills the cat.

I'm just curious.

But not curious enough to let you kill me.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Lisa's POV

"You coming over to the party?" Asked one of my friends whom I am talking to the phone right now.

Should I?

What for?

Yeah. To get wasted again.

"Yeah. How can I miss it?"

She just chuckled.

"Well, better get dressed now."

I hung up.

I looked at the wallpaper of my phone, just to see our picture together, then sighed.

"How have you been since you ended our relationship? I'm just curious."

Fuck. I look like boo boo the fool.

I stand up and got dressed for the party.

I stand in front of the mirror to check myself once again. My hair which once used to be blonde is now dark brown.

I just had to.

Because every time I see my blonde hair, I remember how she loves the color of it.

Fuck. I'm thinking of her again.

Funny how I still care for her after leaving me without saying anything.

She left me hanging after years of living under the same roof. Then one morning I woke up and she's no longer beside me.

"Babe, I love you. Please keep that in mind," she said as I give her naked body warmth using my own.

I chuckled. It's just Jennie being jendeuk again. Her sweet side that others failed to see.

"Of course." I kissed her forehead and embraced her tighter..

Not knowing it'll be our last night together.

We were completely happy that night. We made love all night. We shared laughs. We shared kisses.

We shared love.

But I don't know what the fuck went wrong.

Months after looking for her, I saw her with someone.

With one of my close friends.

Maybe her affection for me is nothing special. Her love was fake.

And I was a fool to believe it.

Ever since then, things got fucked up for me.

I dropped out of university. Started drowning myself to alcohol. I hooked up with random girls, then leave them the morning after. Just like how she left me.