[M] Strip

*mature content ahead. Just don't read this chapter if it's not your cup of tea.*

Strip

March 27, it was Lisa's 21st birthday, when her friends decided to do something extra for her. They kidnapped her and went to a bar where there are men grinding their hips on the stage, wearing almost nothing but their underwear.

"Eeww. What the fuck is this?" Lisa asks to her friends,with a frown written all over her face, almost shouting because of the loud noise from the music and from the crowd shouting.

Some audience are even throwing money on stage.

"Yeah. I regret going here now," Seulgi replied with a disgusted face.

"You don't like boys?" Jeongyeon said.

"I'm bisexual, bitch. But this is just plainly disgusting. And you know, I like girls more now ever since Bobby cheated on me," she said, remembering her asshole boyfriend.

"Then what the fuck are we still doing here? Let's go to the other bar. I'll like it more there. We will all like it more there," Seulgi stood up with a smirk plastered on her face.

The two followed her until they got in the parking lot. The black haired girl drove them to an unfamiliar bar.

They went inside and a loud erotic music greeted them, along with the scent of alcohol and cigarettes.

They saw men eye at them pervertedly as they walk but the three didn't care.

They walked inside and sat in a table and ordered some drinks.

"The fuck are we doing here, Seulgi?" the irritated birthday girl asked.

"To have fun? C'mon! It's your birthday, Lis. I want you to have some fun and maybe get laid."

"Really? In a strip club? Jeong, do you approve this?" Lisa turned to Jeongyeon and the latter just shrugged.

"Ugh. I can't believe you guys," she slumped back to her seat and watched the almost naked girls poledancing on stage.

They watched the performers.

Until one particular brunette caught her eyes.

A petite girl wearing a white lingerie and a net on her milky legs.

'Shit. She's so hot,' Lisa thought as she gaze at how the girl move her body.

Those catlike eyes landed on Lisa's doe brown eyes.

And for some reason, it made Lisa's heart skip a beat.

Her cold gaze made her shiver.

Her eyes are only fixed on her throughout the whole performance.

Until, the performance is done, her eyes followed the girl as she walk out of the stage, not minding all the guys and girls who clap their hands and cheer for her.

Lisa stood up.

"Hey, where are you going?" asked Jeongyeon.

"In the restroom," Lisa answered.

The two bought her excuse and let her go.

She walked to the backstage, fortunately for her there's no one in the door to block her from going in.

She opened the door where there's a 'staffs only' sign plastered on, still, Lisa went in and there she saw the girl earlier pull on her shirt.

Lisa looked away with redness on her face.