Prologue

Prologue

"where am I?" how come I been here?" Lucid said.

But no one responded, I woke up and it was a dream? A dream that I been in fantasy world? That was weird. I stood up and then stretched my arm. I went to my bathroom to look at my mirror, I saw my scar stitched at the bottom of my left eye. I could barely felt the pain, it reminded me something. I grabbed my toothbrush to clean my teeth however, after looking at ny teeth in my mirror. I saw I have a fangs like a vampire, I felt shocked so sudden that made me sat on the floor. I wonder if I am still dreaming. I couldn't start to take a toothbrush so I stood up and went to my living room to think what was happened yesterday. I sat in the chair while my wrist was leaning against the table.

"umm I can't describe the whole scenario" I said to myself.

"so I guess, this is weird I thought it wasn't real...I saw the open field...wait, I remember I saw a woman in front of me, I asked her where am I? How come I been here? But she never responded me" I murmur. I went outside to see if I was still dreaming but before I touch the doorknob, a flashback suddenly hit me that explains my current situation.

welcome, to the Everworld" the woman said. Now I remember, I need to do my duty here, I need to serve a good ending for her. I want to meet the all the Everfall! I felt spirited! I felt this is what I wanted from the start since I been brought in this Everworld. I am excited to know what is my ability! My powers and my new friends.

Lucid's Dream World has a same system of Steven Alfon's Book of Destiny since it is just in the other places of the Everworld which is far from Kingsleight City.