One

Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook's relationship ended after 8 years since he left OKC to join Golden State Warriors. They were together for a long time. There was one thing when he broke up with him.

It was the hardest decision leaving his childhood sweethearts. The talks about having children with Kevin Durant was an opportunity until then, Russell wasn't ready to have children because of the dangers of the male pregnancy and stuff. That's when the relationship had ended when Kevin left OKC Thunder to join the Warriors. Since Russell has a new boyfriend, he's dating his teammate Patrick Patterson, Russell Westbrook is pregnant with his first child and he is expecting a baby boy with his new boyfriend, Patrick Patterson.

In 2016, Kevin went to Oakland. Until he met Draymond Green.

Oakland, California,
6:30pm,

July 1, 2016,

Kevin walked out of the airport where he would go to the NBA team to sign with the Warriors. "Hey!" A voice called out. "Are you planning to join Golden State Warriors?" Kevin answered. "Yes! I'm planning to join the Golden State Warriors," "Well, you come to the right place," The man smiled. "I'm Draymond Jamal Green, by the way." "Kevin Wayne Durant, it's been a pleasure to meet you," Kevin shook his hands. "I hope you can enjoy the experience in the next season," He reassures that the player would soon join the Warriors. Klay Thompson and the rest of the groups were there. Stephen Curry is now engaged to Klay and yet, they were at the practice.

After the devastating loss to CAVS, Draymond had proved himself wrong due to suspension, but it didn't let him down. They were at the facility as he and Kevin Durant started talking to each other. They asked about what they liked and what they didn't like. The conversation lasted for 30 minutes until Bob Myers, The general manager of the Golden State Warriors called them out to head to the practice. When they finished the practice, it was time for them to rest.

Draymond and Kevin Durant went to the restaurant and talked about what they were going to do next.

Kevin Durant: may I ask you something?

Draymond Green: Sure!

Kevin Durant: are you free today?

Draymond Green: Of course! Why?

Kevin Durant: I was wondering if I could take you out on a dinner date?

Draymond Green: Wait! You asked me out?

Kevin Durant: Yes.

Draymond Green: Okay, sure.

Kevin Durant: I'll pick you up at 5:30 PM.

Draymond Green: Okay.

Kevin Durant: I'll see you later then.

Draymond Green: Alright.

Draymond went home to his apartment. Not knowing that Kevin Durant asked him out, he lets out a giggle. Damn! I can't believe Kevin Durant is going to take me out on a date. He thought to himself while cleaning his room because it was messy. There were bunch of photos with his ex-boyfriend, John Wall. The relationship ended in 2015 when Draymond caught them cheating with another boy.

Draymond sighs. "Whatever," He took a nap and yet, he received the text from someone who he met at the restaurant.

To: Draymond Green

Hey! It's me Kevin Durant. I can't wait to see you tonight 😉.

- Kevin Durant.

Draymond Texts Kevin Durant.

To: Kevin Durant.

I can't wait to see you too KD!

- Draymond Green.

Little did Draymond Green knew that Kevin Durant was flirting him by the text.

To: Draymond Green.

I would love to see you with your outfit on babe 😍. Casual or not, I still love it.

- Kevin Durant.

To: Kevin Durant.

Oh KD... <3.

- Draymond Green

Draymond Green: Bruh, Kevin Durant.

The teammates knew anything about the relationship with Draymond Green. Draymond Green knew that Kevin Durant will treat him like his boyfriend. Draymond took a half an hour nap, got ready for the date by dressing up in a Casual outfit. The doorbell rings as Draymond puts on his earrings.

Draymond Green: Hello?

Kevin Durant: Oh my! You look amazing for our date.

Draymond Green: Thank you Kevin.

At the cafe,

He and Kevin Durant were on a romantic dinner, the man and a woman came in. "Who is this guy?" She asked. "This is Draymond Jamal green," "Hi guys!" Draymond waved at them. "It's been a pleasure to meet you," "Are you guys planning to date?" He wondered. "Yes," Kevin replies. "Draymond Green and I will be dating soon," "Well, that's nice." He smiles. "I'll see you guys around then,"

Kevin Durant: Draymond? I Need to tell you something.

Draymond Green: What is it?

Kevin Durant: do you want to listen to what I say?

Draymond Green: Yes.

Kevin Durant: I don't know what to say but I like you.

The guests at the restaurant heard what Kevin Durant had said to Draymond.

Kevin Durant: You look amazing! When I first met you, I realized you were the person I wanted to fall in love with.

Draymond Green: Oh...

Kevin Durant: And Yes, I'm in love with you Draymond.

Unexpectedly, Kevin grabs the hand of Draymond Green and drew closer to his lips. The time before Kevin Durant can kiss his hand.

Draymond Green: I believe you fell in love with me.

Kevin Durant: Well yes, I am in love with you.

Draymond Green: Wow.

Kevin Durant: I can't wait to go out on a date with you.

Draymond Green: Awww.

Kevin Durant: Well, it was nice seeing you.

Draymond Green: It was nice seeing you too babe.

Kevin realized Draymond Green had called him babe.

Kevin Durant: aww, you're so sweet.

Draymond Green: :).

He gave Draymond Green a box of chocolates and an invitation card to go to the party with him at Las Vegas.

Draymond went home to his apartment and placed the invitation card to his pocket. Draymond had a photo of him and Kevin Durant and placed it under his pillow.

Draymond Green knew that Kevin Durant's relationship with him was better than Russell Westbrook or did he think about it? The love story between Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook?

How will Russell Westbrook react when he sees Kevin Durant being linked with Draymond Green?