Three

Valentine's Day special,

Oakland, California.
9:00am,

Draymond and Kevin were flirting with each other. The text conversations had been on the side everyday. The talks about going out on dates, traveling, getaways, family bonding, preseason, regular season, playoffs and plus, getting married and having kids. However, Draymond felt that he was ready to get pregnant with his and Kevin Durant's baby. Although, Kevin Durant would be surprised if it was for Draymond Green to show him something. Russell Westbrook would smile and hid the fact that Kevin Durant was proposing to Draymond Green.

Draymond was at the apartment in Oakland and decided to buy a pregnancy test just to do a Valentine's Day surprise. Moments later, Draymond Green might plan on telling Steve Kerr that he's pregnant. Although, he was having morning sickness and told his mother that something was concerning him of late.

Kevin Durant texted Draymond

- Baby, I'll be home around 9:10am, see you soon

- Kevin Durant.

Draymond bought the clearblue pregnancy test from 7-11 and paid the cashier the $10 bill and yet, he went home and went straight to the bathroom to sit on the toilet to put the pregnancy test underneath him and yet, he waited for the results to come back.

2 minutes later, the results come back. Draymond got two lines. "Pregnant,"

Draymond Green: Whoa! What? Pregnant? That was quick. I wonder what my soon to be husband would think of it.

yet Kevin Durant comes home and Draymond Green managed to hide something.

Kevin Durant: Draymond what are you doing?

Draymond Green: Nothing, just standing there.

Kevin Durant: is it a surprise?

Draymond Green: Duh.

Kevin Durant: Let me see.

Kevin checks on the note that says happy Valentine's Day and the pregnancy test on it.

Kevin Durant: Pregnant?

Draymond Green: MHM!

Kevin Durant: how could this be? This is the best valentines day gift ever.

Draymond and Kevin were cheering up. "I'm going to be a father," Kevin shouted. "I'm going to be a mother," Draymond laughs.

Proposal at Oracle Arena,

During the halftime show against the Los Angeles Lakers, Kevin Durant decided to surprise Draymond Green as he was prepared to propose to him. Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson were engaged and their wedding will take place at Hawaii as well. Although, atmosphere was causing Draymond to feel nauseous, but the doctor confirms that Draymond Green is pregnant. Kevin Durant called out to him and told Draymond Green that he will marry him.

"Draymond Jamal Green, you are the most wonderful person I've ever met since we were in love with each other and I wanted to be the father of your children because I always think about being a father of your children and you being a mother, I needed to tell you something because it's very important and I love you no matter what and I love you with all my heart," Kevin opens the small box in which it had the engagement ring. "I've been meaning to ask you something, Will you marry me?" Draymond covers his mouth with surprise and pops the question.

"YES! YES KEVIN WAYNE DURANT! I WILL MARRY YOU!" Draymond and Kevin shared a kiss and their head coach Steve Kerr watched the marriage proposal and cried afterwards. "Damn! I can't believe my boys are engaged, Which means I'll be attending Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson's wedding and plus, Draymond Green and Kevin Durant's wedding as well. However, Draymond had to keep his pregnancy a secret because the fans were excited to know what Draymond Green is carrying inside him.

Once again, Russell and his new boyfriend were shocked that Draymond and Kevin Durant proposed just now and they are going to be married after thanksgiving by the time Draymond Green Will be four months pregnant. Stephen Curry will get pregnant at the time of Draymond and Kevin Durant's wedding and plus, Russell Westbrook same thing.