Four

Draymond Green and Kevin Durant Wedding,

Oakland, California,
9:00am,

Draymond was preparing himself for the wedding and yet, he could see himself in the mirror as he rubbed his growing baby bump. His mother dressed him up for the wedding and yet, he wanted to plan a surprise baby shower. Draymond Green was no longer known as Draymond Green but "Draymond Green-Durant,"

His mother went to him and cried. "You're making me a grandma Draymond," "Oh mom, of course! I will have a little Durant running around," Draymond chuckles. "In that case, how do I look?" "You look amazing baby," She smiles kissing her son on the cheek. "I'll see you at the wedding ceremony baby," "Haha later mom,"

3 hours later,

They were at the San Francisco Beach and there was a beach wedding. His teammates were there so we're the families. Draymond walks to the aisle with his mother and yet, he waits for Kevin Durant to marry him. The priest went to them and yet, they were sharing their wedding vows. Russell Westbrook and his new boyfriend attended the wedding as well.

Draymond and Kevin shared their wedding vows

Draymond Green: When I first met you, I thought you were staying in OKC Thunder knowing that you will beat us, but then you came to Golden State Warriors and decided to join the team. If you're hearing this, you're the most amazing person I've ever met and yet, I know that you wanted to spend the rest of your life with me, get married and have kids with me and yet, it made me truly feel welcome about why you truly knew that it will be the time for you to choose and also, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you Kevin Durant.

Kevin Durant: I would do the same thing with you baby, I know that I will take full responsibility for both of you. I will be the father of our children and you'll do anything to take care of them even though you can't play yet and you and our babies can still watch me play. I love you so much baby.

The man's voice said. "And you may kiss," the fans were cheering as Draymond Green ties the knot with Kevin Durant. Although, the honeymoon will take place at the hotel in Oakland and it will be 10 minutes away from Oracle Arena.

The wedding reception took place at the Hyatt hotel and The rest of the fans were still talking with the married couple and told them. "Congratulations! Keep it up!" And also. "God bless to these couples who have been married this year!" When they were doing some games the fans threw a wedding bouquet and Stephen Curry caught it. Moments later, Stephen and Klay shared a kiss. However, Stephen felt funny afterwards, but he tells them that Stephen might be pregnant.

Russell Westbrook hugs the two guys and told them. "Congratulations Draymond!" "Thanks Russ!" Draymond replied. "And may I ask you a favor?" "Sure," He nods. "Will you take care of Kevin Durant for me?" Russell followed. "Yes, I will," Draymond answered. "And also I hope your pregnancy becomes healthy," "Thanks," He smiled. They were dancing and all the stuff and yet, his parents were there grooving around. Draymond and Kevin Durant joined in along with Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson.

Honeymoon,

Kevin Durant was topless at the time he rubbed Draymond's 4 month old baby bump. He kissed Draymond's belly and said. "Hi, it's your daddy, and your mommy Draymond are married and yet, we can't wait to see you. Draymond was asleep beside Kevin Durant and the next morning. They woke up with the breakfast in bed and served themselves as the spouse.