Two

Las Vegas Date

Las Vegas, Nevada.
3:00pm,

When the Warriors won the championship. Kevin and Draymond Green enjoyed the pool party with the bunch of girls. Draymond is unaware that Kevin has a surprise for him.

Draymond Green: What the?

Kevin Durant: Were you surprised?

Draymond Green: I am surprised.

Kevin Durant: Well, yeah. Let's have fun together.

Draymond Green: Okay.

They were partying as Kevin Durant placed his both hands on Draymond's waist.

Kevin Durant: I'm hoping that I'll marry you someday.

Draymond Green: Oh my! You really wanted to marry me?

Kevin Durant: Well, of course my soon to be husband.

Draymond Green: awww.

The girls went to them and asked. "Are you and Kevin Durant together?" "Yes," Draymond replied. "Awww! That's amazing. Happy for you guys,"

"Thanks," He smiled. "When is the wedding?"

Kevin Durant: I'll let you know.

"Okay," They nodded.

Preference:

Draymond Green: 28 6'7"

Kevin Durant: 29 6'9"

The girls were cheering when Kevin Durant kissed Draymond Green.

Kevin Durant: I love you.

Draymond Green: Love you too!

Kevin Durant: After the pool, let's have a romantic dinner date.

Draymond Green: Yep.

They finished the party and headed to the hotel room to get ready for the dinner date. Draymond puts on his suit as Kevin Durant did the same thing.

6:00pm,

They were having the dinner date close to the ballroom where many people were dancing. However, they are going to watch the dances where Draymond and Kevin will be performing. The slow dance. They were eating fancy food when it comes to the occasions especially for those who have the celebrations of the birthdays.

Afterwards, the couples were beginning to dance.

Kevin Durant: May I offer you a dance?

Draymond Green: Sure.

It was like a prom night where Draymond would love to go out with Kevin Durant.