We Fell In Love: Chapter 1

Devon's POV
I woke up by the alarm of my phone, and it's still super early. But I have to get my ass up to get ready and to wake my two best friends/sisters up or else they will be late for their flight to the Philippines. I first tapped Kisses's shoulder to wake her up "Kisses get up, you guys are going to be late for your flight." I smiled seeing her because she's rubbing her eyes while pouting, but she still won't get up so I tapped her shoulder again. "Come on Kisses and Sophia. You guys need to get ready." And finally they both stood up. "Ok Devs we're awake" Sophia said. "Good! So start getting ready, I'll just cook food for you guys." I said and headed down to our kitchen and started cooking. So today is the last time I'm going to see Kisses and Sophia personally. Us three grew up together and we can never be separated. In fact our houses are literally right next to each other's, and we go to same school. But both Kisses and Sophia's parents decided to have the two study in the Philippines. But I can't go with them because my mom especially my dad doesn't want me to go with them, because they think that me partying too hard here in Los Angeles might be worst when I'm in the Philippines. Kisses and Sophia's mom tried to persuade my parents especially my mom, because our moms are best friends ever since they were young. Sophia, Kisses and I are just like our moms. Our moms had planned before when they found out that they were pregnant to let there kids be best friends too. Believe it or not our moms likes to party as well when they were teenagers. I actually like Sophia's and Kisses's mom because they allow the two party hard. It's not like my mom banned me from partying, it's just that I get out of control sometimes. "Beshie!!! Sunog na yung egg!!" Sophia said. Sophia yelling brought me back to reality, I quickly turn off the heat of the stove "oh my gosh! I'm sorry beshie anyway here I have some eggs that are cook already." I handed her the plate with eggs while Kisses set the table and I grabbed the rest of the food as we sat down on the chair. "Beshie what's wrong with you?" Kisses asked. I sigh "nothing I'm just thinking about you guys leaving me here and I have to go to school by myself. Also this is the first time we're going to be far apart in our whole existence, I don't have anyone to party with, to sleep with, to do my make-up with, everything that we do together you guys are not with me. I never seen this coming." I said pouting like a kid, I'm really sad and down because I'm going to miss them so much. Sophia clinged into my arms and rested her head on my shoulder. "Aww Devs we're going to miss you too, but don't act like we're not going to see each other again, because we will still see you and everyday we're going to FaceTime each other." Then Kisses hugged me too, "we promise you that Devs." "Sisters forever guys!!" I said and we hugged each other tighter and finish eating. After eating we headed to my car and drove to the airport. As we were close to the ticketing we hugged each other, took a group picture, and bid our goodbyes. "Be sage both of you." I said and kissed them on their cheeks. "You too Devs, sisters forever!" Both Sophia and Kisses said, and they entered. I waited for a bit until I don't see them anymore and the left.

Kiko's POV
I woke up by the knock on my bedroom door and like flash a group of 3 guys jumped on top of me and started messing up my hair, punching me and doing anything to hurt me. These group of guys are Jerome, Elmo, and Donny they are my friends. The thing they did to me is our morning routine, because I'm the type of a person that's not a morning person, but I still go to school ok. "Ano ba yan mga dude!" I said and started to push them away from me. "Bro mag ready ka na May pasok pa tayo oh" said Jerome. "Yeah bro nag party ka ba kagabi at late ka nanaman na gising? HINDI MO KAMI SINAMA!!!" Said Donny, Nako ang tampuhin talaga nitong si Donny and oa and I laughed. "Ayan ka nanaman Donny nag tatampo!" Said Elmo. "Guys Hindi ako nag party ok, and you guys know I wouldn't go clubbing with you 3." I said and I stood up from my bed. "Bilisan mo na Kiko hintayin ka nalang namin sa baba, bilisan mo ha Baka ubusan ka ng pagkain nito." Jerome said and pointed at Donny. "Sige bro, bumaba na kayo." Then I went to my bathroom and showered. After I changed into my school uniform and did all my morning routine I headed downstairs were I found my friends eating breakfast and so I joined them. After we ate we all drove to our school and as usual when we arrive in school everyone's attention is on us because of our sports cars and of course our looks we're heartthrob in the campus what do you expect. But we didn't mind our schoolmates. We just want to learn and graduate, so yeah.
"Guys did you hear we will have 2 transfer students?" Donny asked, while looking at our school's webpage. "Bro if their guys don't even talk about it" Jerome said and rolled his eyes. I just laughed at this guy because he can be sarcastic at times. "Uyy May girlfriend ka na Jerome, Pero babae sila Guys it says on the caption" Elmo said, then Jerome and I looked at Donny's phone. "Sana classmates natin sila noh." Jerome said. While Jerome was talking, someone hug me from the back. I turned around and it was Jane, she was about to kiss me but I pushed her before she succeeds on what she wants to happen. "Babe what's wrong I thought you missed me." Jane said and grabbed my face but I pushed her hands away. "That's what you thought! At pwede ba Jane quit this bullshit already, it's been 2 years since we broke up, it's been 2 years since you played me!!" And that was the que that the boys and I walked away from her and went to our classroom. When we got in to the classroom nobody was inside besides 2 girls who were so loud video chatting with someone. But this 2 girls they don't look familiar, we were about to approach them but Elmo stopped us and said "guys let them be, and don't be rude their talking to someone." So Jerome, Donny, and I just sat down. From time to time I listened to their conversation and they are so funny because I would hear them crying the later laughing. Also what's so funny is they haven't notice that our classmates are stating to come in and looking at them weirdly.
Devon's POV
Im so bored now, I want to go to the club but I have no one to go with my 2 best friends are not with me. I poured and laid on my bed. Few seconds later my phone was ringing. The girls want to FaceTime with me and so I answered it, I miss them so much already. "Aahhh HELLO SIS!!" Sophia and Kisses screamed. They look so happy and here I am crying and missing them. My emotion did not escape from Kisses. "Devs stop crying na mas na mimiss ka namin eh." "Oo nga Devs and diba we promise each other na Hindi tayo iyak when we video chat." Pouting Sophia said. "I know I'm sorry, I just really miss you guys." I said while whipping my tears. "Alam nyo I want to go to the club but I have no one to go with." I pouted. "Aww that's ok sis when we visit you there we will go to the club every night." Kisses said and she's all smiley. "Baliw ka talaga ang tagal pa yun eh." And we all laughed. Our convo went from a topic to another. They told me that they really love my parents's school. Yes the school that their attending is owned by my parents and soon I will be the one to handle all my parents's businesses. I will inherit everything they own because I'm the only child. Ugh I just wish my parents allow me to study in the Philippines, I miss my 2 sisters from another mother. I don't know how will I survive without the two. This is the longest time that we are far apart. I mean our house are right next to each other. Sama sama kaming tatlo sa mga kalokohan, iyakan, awayan, harotan, tawanan as in lahat ng magagawa as friends lagi kaming mag kakasamang tatlo, Hindi kami ma pag hiwalay. Only now.