We Fell In Love: Chapter 5

Kiko's POV
Kisses, Sophia, and the boys are joking around, and they are so loud. But me, I'm having the best time of my life, because I get to touch Devs. Devs and I have this kind of relationship where we touch, kiss, flirt with each other and sleep together. But we haven't had sex ok, we just cuddle. She actually turns me on, but I have to control myself because I still have respect for her. I'll wait until she's ready to do it with me. But right now I'm rubbing her inner thigh, I looked at her smiling and said, "Uyy kiko Baka May maka kita" she tried to remove my hand, but it didn't work. "Wala yan Devs, lahat sila busy oh" I assured her and she then crossed her legs and now my hand is in between her legs. While Jerome is heating Elmo, Elmo accidentally elbowed his water bottle and it rolled down under the table. When he was to pick up his bottle I quickly pulled my hand in between Devs inner thighs. Whoe!! That was close! Devs just laughed at my reaction and she whispered to my ears "that was close kiks" she then laughed so loud and everyone in our table looked at her. "Uyy Devs anong nakaka tawa gan?" Kisses asked. At na gulat naman si Devs kaya ako nalang sumagot, "Ah May sinabi kasi akong joke sakanya." "Ah Akala ko kung ano na eh." Kisses said. "Anyways girls manunuod kayo ng basketball practice namin diba?" Donny asked, sabay akbay kay Kisses. "Oo naman babe, we will support you guys" Kisses said and kissed Donny on the lips. "Uy uy uy tama na yan, Baka makain nyo na ang isat isa!" Saway ni Jerome sa dalawa at napa tawa nalang kami sobrang lakas. "Grabe ka naman Bro! Minsan lang kami mag halikan ni Kisses eh. Ang sawayin mo yang dalawa oh(points at me and Devs) laging nag hahalikan eh Hindi naman sila!" Donny said while laughing and I threw him my used tissue hahahah. "Oo nga Devs and Kiko, what's the real score between you two?" Elmo asked. "Nothing!" Sabay naming sagot ni Devs, and they just rolled their eyes because whenever they ask that question Devs and I will just anwer "nothing" "wow Devs! Bestfriends with benefits ang peg?!? Except for the sex part." Sophia said, Devs and I just laughed.
"Yes bestfriends with benefits except the sex part" Devon said. " hays Ewan ko sainyong dalawa Hindi pa kasi totohanin eh" Jerome said. " Tara na nga, mag practice na tayo para manalo ulit tayo sa laro natin, captain Kiko let's go!!" Elmo said and we all headed to the basketball court.
"So girls iwan muna namin kayo dito hah, mag bibihis lang kami" Donny said and kissed the girls Jerome, Elmo and I followed. But when I kiss Devs I gave her the sweetest kiss ever which is a kiss on the forehead. "Ayan nanaman si Kiko!" Sophia said. "Uyy Kiko inaagaw mo na sa amin si Devs!" Kisses said, Devon smiled, hug the two girls and said, "what's wrong with you two? His not taking me away from you guys, because if he did ako na mismo lalayo sakanya hahahah." "Ang drama nyo Kisses and Sophia! Hinalikan lang sa forehead inaagaw na agad ni Kiko si Devon, Hindi ba pwedeng sweet lang ang bro namin kay Devon?" Jerome said and he got a tongue from the girls and we headed to the locker to change and left the girls at the bleachers. As we head to the locker Elmo asked me something "so Kiko ready ka na ba mamayang gabi? Ayieee!" "Oo nga Bro!! Wala ng atrasan toh hah tagal na natin na Plano toh" Donny said and put his arm around my shoulder. "Bro galingan mo mamaya hah. Wag kang papalpak" said Jerome and they smiled at me. I'm so happy I have the boys's full support.
Devon's POV
While the boys are changing the girls and I are talking. "Beshies I wonder what happened to the bitch (Jane) I'm surprised no bullying today." Kisses said. "I know right!! Ugh I so hate that slut (Jane)!!" Sophia said and put up her fist as if she's fighting someone. This two bestfriends of mine are so nice yet so mean hahahaha. "Beshies let's not talk about her, let's just be thankful that she didn't ruin our day." I said and smiled at them. "You're right Beshie we will just get stressed out if we talk about her, anyways Beshie I'm almost done with your gown, have you thought about your talent for the pageant?" Sophia asked. Yeas you read it right I'm joining a beauty pageant, my classmates, the boys, Kisses and Sophia voted for me  to be one the contestant on Miss Phenomenal Natividad High School Pageant. Pageants are not my thing, I don't like being on the stage and many people looks at me but I don't have a choice anymore because my teacher agreed as well. Kisses and Sophia are the ones to design my outfits for the pageants, they will also help me on how I should stand, and you know all the pageant stuff. We only have 2 weeks before the pageants, and guess what I'm competing with Jane and also I don't really practice or prepare myself for this pageant. "Let me guess Devs, you didn't prepare anything for your talent portion" Kisses said. "Aww you know me so well Kisses" I said and hugged her. "Devs!! You need to come up with your talent!" Sophia said while whining. "Yes I will don't worry" I said and kiss the two on their cheeks.
"Uyy girls nag dadrama nanaman kayo" Jerome said. "Umm excuse me Jerome we're not doing what you just said, we're talking about the pageant, kaya wag kang panira!" Sophia said in a mean tone, sabay flip ng hair. "Nako Beshie your being mean again hahahahah" I said to Sophia. "Devon inaaway nanaman ako ng friend mo." Jerome said and we all laughed. "Tara na mag practice nalang tayo" Kiko said and looked at me "Devs watch your future boyfriend/husband play basketball, this is for you Devs!" Sabay flying kiss sa akin ni Kiko at napa smile nalang ako. "OHMYGAWD DEVS!! SUPER SWEET NG DEVKI!!" Sigaw ng dalawa kong kaibigan. "Beshies stop it hahahaha" "whatever Devs! You two are so perfect for each other" Sophia said "so true Sophia!" Kisses said and I just shook my head in embarrassment. The boys just laughed at us and us 3 just watched them play basketball.
Kiko is such a good team captain, he makes sure non of his team players are left out, he would really help his team if their lacking, and Kiko is really good at basketball no wonder why his the captain. After a few minutes the boys are done practicing and as soon as Kiko comes up to me I gave him his water and I started to wipe his sweat off his body and face. "Ayiee!! Ang sweet naman ni Devon kay captain!!" One of kiko's team player said, and everyone started teasing us. "Ang swerte ni captain Kiko at May girlfriend sya na maalaga!" Paul Salas (one of the team) said. "Nako paul Hindi lang maalaga, maganda, matalino, at sobrang bait pa. Pero Hindi ko pa sya girlfriend Pero malapit na hahaha" Kiko said and smiled at me sweetly. Napa blush naman ako ng di oras.
Kiko's POV
After we practiced right away I went to Devs. She gave me my water, and she started to wipe the sweat off my face and body. It's our routine every time they watch our practices. Then my teammates started to tease us at naki sama na din ang barkada, and I saw Devs blush. My teammates are right Devs is really maalaga. May times na Hindi nakaka punta ang girls sa practices namin, dahil nag reready sila para sa pageant, but Devs never failed to take care of me. She would text to remind me not to forget to drink lots of water, wipe my sweat off, change my clothes as soon as the practice is done, and tells me to drive and get home safe. Who wouldn't fall in love with that kind of girl?!?! That's why I planned to make her mine tonight. Yes o will ask her to be my girlfriend. The barkada are all in to this plan, and the plan is the girls will bring Devs at the mall so us boys can set up at Devs House. We planned to set up at the pool; we will put a table in the middle of the pool and on the side the projector we will show a slideshow of Devs and I pictures, and videos that our friends would film; then I will sing the song "I'm yours" by Jason Mraz. I'm so nervous for tonight but I'm ready I hope she says yes. "Anyways boys Devs, Sophia and I have to go, we ha to get some stuffs for the pageant, see you babe!" Kisses said and Kisses Donny on the lips. "Yeah we better get going, Baka gabihin pa kami" Sabi ni Sophia at pinag laki gan kami ng mata, that was our signal na to get going and setup everything. "Why don't you guys come with us?" Devs said to us boys and we all looked at each other, but thanks to Kisses she saved us from it "ahh Devs sa mga girl stuff tayo pupunta, Hindi nila magugustohan dun. At Ikaw hah nahahalata na kita mas gusto mo pa ata kasama yung mga boys kesa sa amin ni Sophia. Friendship/sisters over na ba Devs?!?" Kisses said and acted like she's very hurt. Hahahhaah Kisses is so funny. "Uyy Beshie Hindi ah, syempre kabarkada na natin sila so dapat invite natin diba, Pero kung girl stuff pupuntahan natin Sige wag nalang" Devs said. "Oo Devon At May gagawin pa kami eh assignment natin sa English Hindi pa kami tapos eh" Elmo said, galing talaga mag acting ng mga kaibigan ko hahahaha. "Sige na Devs alis na kayo, Baka gabihin kayo. Devs text me please when you guys get at the mall, ingat kayo" I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Ok taposin nyo yung assignment hah. And I will text you kiks, ingat kayo sa pag uwi niyo hah" Devs said; kissed me and the boys on our cheek and she hugged me. The boys then bid their goodbyes to the girls. "Kayo din Devon ingat kayo." Elmo said and we all left to do our parts for the "proposal"
Kisses's POV
We are here now at the mall buying some stuffs for Devs beauty pageant. Gosh Sophia and I are super excited and happy for our sister Devs, because she will finally have a boyfriend again. She used to have a boyfriend named James Reid, who played her so bad. James used Devs for money, and treated Devs just like his other toys of girls. Devs caught James cheating and that's another reason why Devs broke up with him. Since then we haven't heard anything about James except he went here in the Philippines after what happed, and from that day on Devs doesn't want to talk about him and have forgotten him for good. But it was really hard for Devs to move on, because she really loved James.
So I hope Kiko doesn't hurt Devs like what James did to her, because Sophia and I really can see that Devs loves Kiko so much. If Kiko hurts Devs, I'll seriously kill him, because I know Devs will loose it and she will probably kill herself and before that will happen I'll kill Kiko first hahahah. That's how much I love Devs I'm willing to kill for her, because her and Sophia is willing to kill for me too. Anyways I have to text my boyfriend Donny and ask if they are done because we're almost done and about to head home. Oh gosh I'm so excited!!!! Donny replied back and he said that they are done, so I pulled Sophia and whispered to her, "beshie Donny said their done, so we need to go home" "ok, beshie let's go, gosh I'm so excited!!" Sophia said and she squealed, Devs heard her. "What happened to you Sophia?" Devon worriedly asked. "Nothing Devs, can we go home now Devs tapos na din naman tayo diba?" Sophia asked, gosh itong babae na toh talaga muntikan na yun ahh. "Yeah let's go na pagod na din ako eh" Devs said and we headed home.
Finally we're at Devs House, this is it Devs will be soon the girlfriend of Kiko Estrada. DevKi is going to be real!!! Ugh I can't hide my excitement and giddiness. As soon as we got off the car, I pulled Devs towards me and said "Devs let's go to the pool area at your house let's have our girl talk there" "girl talk at the pool area Kisses? Are you serious it's night time na and it's cold. Let's have it in my room nalang" Devs said, oh gosh this is not going to work. Sophia noticed that Devs won't buy my excuse so Sophia tried to convince Devs, "Devs come on lagi nalang tayo sa room mo, let's have it at the pool area while we eat anyways we didn't even eat at the mall and I'm so hungry, come on please" now Sophia is begging hahahah. "Nako kayong dalawa ano bang meron sa pool at gusto nyo dun?" Devs asked. "Nothing Beshie we just think that it will be nice if we talk while seeing the beautiful sky" Sophia said, Nako ang galing talaga ni Sophia hahahah. "Ok fine let's have our meal at the pool area and have our girl talk, this is because I love the both of you sisters!" Devs said, hay buti nalang talaga jusko muntikan pang Hindi magawa ang proposal hahahah. So we headed to the pool area and Sophia opened the door for Devs. As she enters lights turned on and the slideshow that the boys, Sophia and I made started playing. Devs started to tear up, but we know she's happy because her smile is so beautiful just like her. Devs started laughing on the moments that Kiko and her have. Seeing Devs standing there so happy made me so happy also, because finally she will have a special someone and that is Kiko. Since I've met Kiko I knew that his the right one for Devs, he would love her so much and make her happy. And I wasn't wrong that he will make Devs happy, because the first day the two met Devs was already happy when Kiko is around. Devon is not the type of a girl who will get along with guys that easy, but with Kiko it was like a flash hahahahha. Devs would always tell Sophia and I how she loves Kiko so much, she even tell us whenever her and Kiko cuddled hahahahahah. The slideshow had ended and Kiko started singing as we walk Devon on the trail of rose petals. As we come near Kiko Devs is all smiling, ok she really love this man. Kiko finished singing and went up to Devs and finally ask Devs to be his girlfriend and Devs's answer is.......

————————————————————-
Chapter 5 is here!
I hope you guys liked it!
Thank you for reading and wait for the upcoming chapters!
Please vote and comment if you liked it or not or if you guys have a suggestion what should happen next.
Once again thank you and keep supporting Devon Seron and Kiko Estrada #DevKi