We Fell In Love: Chapter 3

Kiko's POV
It's Friday night! And that means its clubbing time!!! I'm currently getting ready to go to the club. The boys will be going here at my house, but Kisses and Sophia won't be able to go with us because they are worried sick about their bestfriend. Their bestfriend hasn't been answering their calls that's why, they called the parent but they can't get a hold of them. Then they called Sophia's mom to ask what's happening and she said that their friend is spending a quality time with the parents. But they are still worried, and can't go with us at the club, and it's understandable. So the boys texted me saying their heading to my house, so I went downstairs to wait for them. "Ano na Bro Tara na ba?" Jerome said as they walked into my house. "Yup lets go party!!" And we headed to our cars. Now we're here in the club and right away girls started touching us and grinning on us, but we excused ourselves because they boys and I aren't like that. We go to clubs to drink, dance around and have fun not to kiss girls, grind on girls or have sex with girls. We spent all night drinking and having fun, but we have to go home before someone gets super drunk  and get out of control. So I got home, I showered, dried my hair and went to bed.
Devon's POV
I just finished eating breakfast and I changed my clothes because I have to go to school and fix my transferring papers. This is the first time I'm actually going to see my school that's owned by my parents. I just hope they don't give me especial treatments. But I have to make sure that Sophia and Kisses don't see me when I go out, because it is Saturday and they are at their houses. So I asked my driver to drive me with our family car, so that they won't notice that's it's me. Because if I use my sports cars they will notice me. Kisses, Sophia and I have the same sports cars and they know my car so well they even know my plate number. So I want to be extra careful if I want to surprise them.
I am now in the school campus and it's really beautiful here, you will see different kinds of flowers around the campus and it's well maintained. I went to the administration office and they formally greeted me. I thought mom told them to not give me especial treatments. "Ahh you guys don't have to call me Ms. Devon May Natividad Seron, just call me Devon. Also if I'm not mistaken my parents had inform all the workers here to not give me especial treatment, because I don't want anyone to find out that I'm the daughter of the owner of this school, so please do so as what my parents have told all of you." "We're so sorry Ms. Devon" the principal said. "Ayy ma'am kakasabi ko lang eh." I said while pouting and they giggled because of what I did. "I'm sorry Devon, by the way my name is Mrs. Constantino the principal of the school and I'm so happy to finally meet the only daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Seron." Mrs. Constantino said and reached for my hand. "Hello din po (I smiled) ahh anyways po ito po pala yung mga documents ko at Mrs. Comstantino pwede po bang ilagay nyo po ako sa same classes nila Sophia Senoron and Kisses Delavin?" "Oo naman, sinabi na sa akin yan ng Mom mo, so ito na ang schedule mo, see you in Monday." Mrs. Constantino said. "Maraming Salamat po Mrs. constantino!" I said and hugged her. "Walang ano man, see you on Monday Devon!" She smiled and I smiled back as well and went home.
Kiko's POV
We're here in the school and we're heading to our classroom together with Sophia and Kisses. But same old same old Jane would always try to kiss me and flirt with me, but it will never work anymore. I hate her so much, she's looking so stupid for chasing me. So while we were walking Donny said something, "guys we have a new student nanaman, but this time there is no hint if it's a boy or a girl, not even the grade level." I looked at Donny's phone "Oo nga they always put the gender and grade level diba?" "Yeah, but this time it's none." Elmo said. "Nako Tara na guys we still need to go to our class, we're going to be late." Sophia said and we started walking again. We're currently doing a seatwork, and suddenly someone walked into the classroom. I looked at her and she is so gorgeous, she looks like an angel and she's so sexy. Then I heard someone squeled, it was Kisses and Sophia. They ran up to the girl and hugged her tight and that's when it hit me it was their bestfriend. Our teacher interrupted the three and said, "hi umm are you Ms. Devon May Seron?" Devon smiled and said, "yes sir I'm Devon May Seron." Her smile is so gorgeous, na pa nga nga ako sa ganda ng ngiti nya at ang ganda nya sobra. "Ms. Devon May Seron May you please come up her at the front and introduce yourself" our teacher said and Devon nodded and went up front to introduce herself. "Bro isara mo yang bibig mo bago pa pasokan ng langaw yan." Sabi ni Elmo habang natatawa pati sila Jerome at Donny tumawa na din. Buti nalang Hindi narinig nila Kisses. Hindi ko na sila pinansin kasi pa punta si Devon sa pwesto namin. Sobrang ganda nya talaga, pati ngiti nya sobrang ganda talaga. She sat down on the seat in between Sophia and Kisses which is in front of me and she smells like a sweet strawberry. The whole class time I can't focus because Devon's voice is like a music to my ears and also I hate all the guys in our class except my boys, because they keep looking at Devon. But I'm happy because she doesn't notice them. Until one of the guy in our class said hi to her, complimented her, and shook hands with her. It made me so mad and fist tighten but Jerome stopped me before I do something bad.
Devon's POV
The looks on my bestfriends face when they saw me was priceless. After the introduction I did, the girls told me to sit with them. We finished the classwork that was given to us, then we started catching up, since our teacher has nothing for us to do and we're just waiting until the bell rings. We talked about how I stand not calling them, how I came up with the surprise and also how we will spend our time now that we're together again. Pero na iilang ako kasi lahat ng mga lalaki naka tingin sa akin, Hindi naman sa nag mamayabang ako, sa LA Kasi sabi sa akin ng mga schoolmates namin na kaming tatlo daw nila Kisses and Sophia ang pinaka maganda sa campus. Pinangalan nga kami ng "the gorgeous sweethearts" oh diba hahahahahah. Pero mas na iilang ako sa lalaking naka tingin sa akin sa likodan ko. I pretended to not notice him, but when a guy came up to me, he introduced his self and shook hands with me. I don't know if I saw it right but this guy behind me balled his hand into a fist and his veins are popping out while looking at the guy who introduced his self to me. It's like he wants to fight someone.
"Ah kuya it's bad to cut off people's conversation, can't you see we're talking!" Taray na pagka sabi ni Sophia. Minsan talaga May taray mode itong Beshie ko eh, Pero Hindi naman sya maaway, mabait yan sobra. Umalis na yung guy after kung sinabi na it was nice to meet him at sakto nag ring na yung bell. Nag aayos na kami ng gamit ng May nag salitang lalaki "babe let me carry your bag for you." Sabay kuha sa bag ni Kisses. Oh my gosh ito yung boyfriend ni Kisses na so Donny!! "Thank you babe, ang sweet mo talaga. Anyways Donny, Jerome, Kiko, and Elmo meet Devon. Sya yung bestfriend namin na ayaw mag pa kilala sainyo ang ganda nya sobra noh!!" Todong ngiti na pagka sabi ni Kisses. "Akala ko wala na kayong balak ipa kilala yung kaibigan nyo sa amin eh, kasi the whole time kayo lang nag usap, and nice to meet you Devon!" Jerome said and laughed. "Baliw ka talaga Kisses at tayong tatlo ni Sophia ang maganda noh. At nice to meet you too Jerome, Elmo, Kiko and of course Donny, take care of my sister hah Donny." "Nice to meet you Devon!" Elmo, Kiko and Donny said and they all shook hands with me, but this Kiko guy decided to kiss my hand. At ito namang dalawa kong kaibigan nag si tilian, na pa smile nalang ako. Tas May biglang sinabi si Elmo, "Nako po in love na si Kiko" at nag si tawanan silang lahat, si Kiko naman na pa smile nalang din na parang nahihiya. Hahahahaha ang cute ni Kiko Pero. "Nako Tara na nga, gutom na ako." Sabi ko Pero binatokan ako ni Sophia sabay hug sa akin at sabi, "lagi ka naman gutom Devs!" "Uyy grabe—" she cut me off by saying, "but I love you Beshie!" She hugged and kissed me. "Tara na sa cafeteria guys" Sabi ni Kisses at nag punta na kami sa cafeteria.
Nag babayad na sila, Pero kami ni Kiko parang baliw kasi tawa lang kami ng tawa hangang sa mag abot na sya ng pera sa cashier at sabi, "isama mo na gan yung binili nya ate" sabay turo sa mga pagkain ko. "Uyy Hindi ako nalang mag babayad ng akin." "Hindi Devs ako na. I insist." Sabi nya at kinuha na ni ate yung pera "hay nako next time ako naman mag babayad para sayo!" "Don't bother Devs" Kiko said and smiled. "No I insist" and we both laughed kasi I took what he said earlier.
We we're walking to our table while laughing at habang hinahampas ko sya sa braso, kasi hilig ko mang hampas pag tumatawa ako. "Uyy kayong dalawa kanina pa kayo tawa ng tawa parang gusto nyo na atang mag asawa." Jerome said, and lahat sila tumawa at napa smile nalang kami ni Kiko at umupo nalang. Habang kumakain kami nag bibiroan kaming lahat mag barkada at si Kiko napansin ko madalas tumingin sa akin. But I notice a girl was looking at me intensely, it's like she wants to kill me. Then she started walking towards our table, grabbed kiko's face and kissed him. So May girlfriend na pala sya. The rest of us was shock on the scene that's happening in front of us, because Kiko pushed the girl so hard she fell on the floor in pain. Then kiko started screaming at her, "Jane CAN YOU STOP IT ALREADY!!! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU WITH ALL THIS BULLSHIT THAT YOUR DOING. QUIT CHASING AFTER ME, BECAUSE THIS I WILL TELL YOU WALA KANG MAPAPALA SA MGA PINAG GAGAWA MO!!" Then Kiko left and the girl stood up right away and looked at me and said, "hayop kang babae ka, kabago bago mo palang dito nilalandi mo na ang boyfriend ko!! Malandi ka!!" She was about to slap me, but Jerome caught her hand before it will hit me. "Subukan mo Lang sayang sampalin, Hindi mo magugustohan ang mangyayari sayo!" Galit na sabi ni Jerome. "J pati ba naman Ikaw, nalason na ng babaeng ito." The girl pointed at me and Kisses and Sophia stood beside me. The two were about to fight with this girl named Jane, but I held both my bestfriends hand to prevent them from doing something bad. "Just leave Jane!!" Donny and Elmo said. The girl faced me and said, "layoan mo ang boyfriend ko if not you wouldn't like what I will do to you, we're not done yet slut!" She smiled and left. "We're sorry Devon" Elmo said. "No it's ok Elmo" I just smiled at him. "Beshie you should've let us fight that girl! Ugh she has been getting into my nerves!!!" Sophia said at halatang galit na galit sya eh. "What for? Our day will just be even more ruined, and besides it's my first day here I don't want it ruined ok." I said to Sophia and hugged both my bestfriends.
Kiko's POV
After what happened I went home right away. I didn't bother to attend the rest of my classes. The boys texted me asking where am I and the girls are asking if I'm ok. I told them that I'm fine, and went home. I'm just not in the mood after what happened. Everyday in school Jane always do that to me. Every time she sees me talking to girls she would come up to me, kiss me, and she would threaten the girls. But I'm so bothered right now, because I saw how Devon reacted on the scene, especially when I pushed Jane. Devon seemed scared, I hope I didn't scare her. That's also the reason why I decided to go home, because I'm afraid that when she sees me she'll get scared even more. Ugh I stopped thinking about things and just went to sleep.
Jerome's POV
Earlier I noticed kiko was very happy when he saw Devon, he was never that happy whe he was with Jane. There's no words to describe his happiness when he was around Devon this morning. But one thing I'm sure at is my brother fell in love to this girl name Devon. I just hope Devon would really take care of my brother Kiko. But I feel bad for Kiko, because he has to go thru all Jane's bullshit everyday. Also I was in shock that Kiko pushed Jane so hard she landed on the floor. I know Kiko would never do that to any girl, because he has respect towards girls. Kiko sometimes has a bad temper, I guess punong puno na sya kaya nya na itulak c Jane. While I'm in a deep thought someone tapped my arm and it was Devon. "So did Kiko replied back yet, how is he?" Devon asked and I can see the worry in her eyes and I smiled and said, "ahh Oo sabi nya umuwi nalang daw sya, nawalan ng gana eh at ok Lang naman daw sya." "Ok that's a relief, um Jerome can you please drop me to kiko's house if it's ok with you." Devon asked. "It's fine with me, but why do you want to go to his house?" I asked, I smell something fishy eh hahahahah. "Nothing I just really want to check on him, and Jerome sino ba yung Jane na yun kay Kiko. At kung ayaw mo akong ihatid sa bahay nya ok Lang." Devon said, and she was about to stand up but I stopped her and said, "Ano ka ba Sige ihahatid kita, Pero Hindi dapat ako ang mag sabi about Kay Jane. Si Kiko sya lang makakapag explain sayo about Kay Jane." Then I smiled, feel ko gusto din ni Devon si Kiko, Nako ngayon palang kinikilig na ako sakanila. "Ok Sige. Salamat Jerome" Devon said and she smiled. "Uyy kayong dalawa was kayong mag sarili gan, dito kayo sa amin nag papatawa nanaman si Donny bro!" Sabi ni Elmo at sumali na kami ni Devon sa kwentohan nila, kasi wala naman na kaming ginagawa hinihintay nalang ang dismissal. After 50 minutes nag ring na yung bell at nag ready na kami para umuwi. "Devon Tara na?" "Saan kayo pupunta?!" Sigaw na tanong nila Kisses and Sophia. "Oo nga Bro? May girlfriend ka na hah!!" Sabi ni Elmo. "Mga baliw nag papahatid Lang si Devon sa akin" "bakit ba Hindi ka nalang sumabay sa amin ni Sophia Beshie?" Tanong ni Kisses kay Devon. "Hindi sa bahay ako mag papahatid, sa bahay ni Kiko." Sagot ni Devon "ayiee!! Devon Bakit ka pupunta sa bahay ni Kiko, mahal mo na sya noh? Ayiee!!" Sabi ni Donny at tinukso na nila So Devon at naki sali na rin ako hahahahha ang cute ni Devon pag nag blublush. "Uyy Hindi ah, worried Lang Lang ako!!" Depensa ni Devon. "Oo na nga lang Devon." Ngiting pa sabi ni Elmo. "Ewan ko sainyo Tara na nga" Sabi ni Devon at binira na ako palabas ng classroom sumunod naman yung iba. Ng makarating na kami sa parking lot nag goodbye so Devon kila Kisses, Sophia and the boys at pinag buksan ko ng pintoan si Devon, nag goodbye na ako sakanila at pinag drive na si Devon. Papunta sa bahay ni Kiko ng biglang mag salita si Devon, "Jerome Hindi ba magagalit ang mga magulang ni Kiko?" "Hindi wala naman sila eh, laging nasa business trips. Tulad ng parents nyo nila Sophia and Kisses. Lahat ng parents namin ng mga boys madalas wala nasa business trips." Devon nodded and notice something, "ito na ang bahay ni Kiko??" "Yeah at yun naman ang bahay ko (pointed to the House next to Elmo's house) yun naman kay Elmo, tapos yung kay donny yung huli." "Ah mag kakatabi lang din pala ang mga bahay nyo at same Lang pala tayo ng subdivision, kami dun lang oh across Lang ng mga bahay nyo" Sabi ni Devon at bumaba na sya ng car, so bumaba na rin ako. "Yung malaking bahay na yan gan ka nakatira?!?!" "Oo Bakit gulat na gulat ka? Yung middle house sa House ko, yung sa left side naman ng House ko kay kisses and yung right side kay Sophia" Sabi habang tinuturo ni Devon yung mga House nila, grabe ang yaman pala talaga ni Devon. Kasi balita dito sa subdivision namin ang May ari daw ng bahay na yun ay super yaman daw at yun na ang pinaka malaking bahay sa subdivision. "Grabe Devs ang yaman mo pala sobra." "Baliw Hindi sa magulang ko yan, Ano ba dito nalang ba tayo Hindi na tayo papasok?" Tawang pa sabi ni Devon. "Magiging sayo din naman yan eh. Oh sya Tara na nga" At pumasok na kami sa bahay ni Kiko, nakita ko ang yaya nya at tinanong kung nasaan si Kiko sabi nasa kwarto daw. Umakyat na kami ni Devon sa kwarto nya. "Oh Sige na Devon hah, Kaylangan ko ng umalis kikitain ko pa girlfriend ko eh. Pasensya ka na ok Lang ba kong iwan na kita dito?" "Oo naman Sige, salamat Jerome ha!" Sabi ni Devon "walang ano man. Sige bye Devon" nag bye na sya at umalis na ako.

——————————————————————-
Chapter 3 is here!!

Please comment, vote and add my story to your reading list.
Let's keep supporting Devon Seron and Kiko Estrada (DEVKI)

Wait for the next chapter!!
Thank you!!