⏯ log 15

"I'm back and a bit better this time to continue this

"I'm back and a bit better this time to continue this. Honestly there isn't much more to this story." Jimin shrugs.

"I don't understand why my dad wanted to start doing this to me all of the sudden, is he ashamed that I'm his son? Or was my mom a slut? Just why does he take it out on me, because that's the one thing I've never known." He rambles.

"S-so this is the worst and most recent part, so next month is my 18th birthday. I know I said I was going to move out once I turned 18, but I still need to collect a bit of money so I'm moving in the summer instead. My dad told me that I was going to have a great birthday present for turning legal age, and I think I already knows what that means. I think he's going to sell my body and have men pay to have sex with me. I never have dreamed of losing my virginity in this way." He cries.

"That's pretty much the rest of this fucked up story." Jimin says.

"I guess I will be leaving updates of everything from now on since I have finally opened up. I feel like a weight has been lifted since now I can at least be honest to something." He says a bit sullen and turns the camera off.