🔘 31

Jimin was walking to his dads to go collect his stuff, he was already nervous as is.

As he approaches the door he unwillingly walks in, knowing his luck since his dad was there. He silently went upstairs to his room to find his dad in his room, sitting on his bed.

"Welcome back, slut. Hope you enjoyed your precious eighteenth birthday." His dad said. "Now, I have your gift." He laughs.

"A-actually I was just coming here to collect my stuff and move out." Jimin whispered.

"Oh not until you get your deserved punishment." His dad grins.

"H-huh?" Jimin says, confused.

"Come on in, Hyungsoo." His dad smirks as fear strikes Jimin.

This man who looks to be in his early thirties entered the room.

"He's already paid me so make his time worthwhile." His dad sighs and walks out, locking the door from the inside.

"Baby boy, you're mine for now." This Hyungsoo guy smirks.

Jimin stands there and starts shaking.

"This can't actually be happening." He thinks as Hyungsoo moves closer to him.

««»»

I'm actually splitting this up into two or three parts bc I'm really tired rn and don't have to energy to write and I'm not skipping another day of updating bc of that.

But I'll try and get the rest out tomorrow!

And from this point, there will likely not be many more video logs, it's for a reason but I'm not spoiling what I have planned.