✞hitting it

You lived in the hood your whole life. So if anyone ever tried messing with you while you were walking to your house minding your own business you knew how to defend yourself.

Your boyfriend of 9 months Cesar Diaz did not like it when you went places by yourself because a lot of guys would try to get at her.

Especially some of the prophets would purposely drive by your house even though you live on santos side.

It was really hot today so you wore a red crop top and some high waisted shorts. You planned to go to cesars house and lay in his bed.

So you grab your phone and head towards his house. As you started walking towards his house you heard music being played in a familiar green car.

Latrelle rolls down his window and check you out. "Hey lil mama wanna come chill with me?" He asks making you cringe. "I think you are forgetting im dating a santos." You laugh as he still wont give up.

"Well clearly he aint hitting it right." He smirks making you walk faster.

You finally saw cesar sitting on a couch with a bunch of gang members chilling in the front yard.

"Cesar your girl is here." You assume oscar said since he was looking at you and noticed the green car.

You walked into the front yard and Cesar got up walking  towards you. "Are you okay?" He asks getting worried.

"Yes im fine." You nod. You turn to see latrelle drive off. Probably because it was just him and his buddy so they couldve got shot easily.

"Lets go to your room." You instruct cesar she you head towards the front door.

"Oh shit cesar is about to get some." One of the guys says making all of the laugh.

Cesar just laughs as he leads you to his room. You guys just ended up making out for a while and lets just say cesar proved Latrelles theory of him not hitting it right wrong.

-thesandlotqueen

Any requests dont be shyyy