✞someone else

Its been 2 months since you and cesar broke up. You guys decided to stay friends for the sake of the group. But you still loved him more than friends.

Now he moved on with some new girl named Liz who was wayyyy prettier you thought.

He would always bring her everywhere the group hung out. At our table, Rubys house, whenever we go somewhere shes always there.

It did annoy you and liz didnt like you at all. But you didnt care.

Today you guys planned to just chill at Rubys house and do nothing.

So you sat next to Monse and Jamal and Ruby sat next to Cesar and liz sat on Cesar. You tried to ignore it.

You just sat down and replayed in your head when Cesar told you he wanted to break up so i wouldn't get hurt since he's a gang member now.

You look up to see Liz and Cesar make out. It made you sick to your stomach.

"Im gonna go." You get up and start heading for the door.

"Wait but its late you cant go by yourself." Cesar stands up.

"Its fine." You smile at everyone then shut the door and plug in your headphones full blast and leave.

You didnt even walk out the front yard and Cesar was behind already.

You turn your music off. "What are you doing?" You ask him still walking away.

"Walking you home." He catches up to you.

"I said ill be fine." You roll your eyes.

"Its dangerous out here i just wanna make sure." He says.

You stop right in front of him and look him in the eye.

"Okay you didnt care if i was okay before so dont worry about me now. I dont need your help. Go check on your new bitch and leave me alone." You push his chest then continue walking.

"Y/n stop." Cesar grabs your hand and pulls you towards him.

"No dont touch me." You start getting upset.

He just looks at you and frowns. "I still love you, y/n."

"No you don't. Because if you loved me you would've made it work out. But you didn't so fuck you." You yell at him still crying.

He just looks at you.

"You have liz now." You say walking away.

-thesandlotqueen