✞crazy

ATTENTION!! SHOULD I MAKE THIS A CESAR & OSCAR IMAGINES BOOK OR JUST CESAR?

LmK

Cesar's older brother Oscar was throwing a party at their house. They did this a lot.

Cesar of course invited you so you guys could hang out.

You dressed into a red top and some jeans and curled your hair before you showed up.

Cesar was helping Oscar with the beers so you just sat on his bed.

When you first started dating his bed was always messy and so you would make it for him but now he makes it before you come over. So you had nothing to do.

Cesar came back after 10 minutes and stood in front of you.

"Wow you look cute today." Cesar smiles at you.

You nod your head. "Yup only for today thats it." You laugh and stand up.

After a while many gang members and some little hoes showed up. But you and cesar were in your own little bubble on the couch.

You sat on his lap and looked over the party.

Then some bitch who had her tits out walked over to cesar and you.

"Excuse me can me and cesar have some alone time?" She asks rolling her eyes at you.

"No hes busy." You answer back.

"He dont look busy he looks bored." She laughs.

You look at her and then you look at cesar. He had no facial expression. He did look bored.

"So are you gonna move?" She asks.

"No bitch find another seat." You roll your eyes as she walks away.

"Im gonna get a beer." You get up and walk to the fridge then grab a bottle opener. As you were walking back to the couch all you see is the same bitch rubbing her ass on cesar.

You got so mad to the point where you started shaking. So you did what anyone else would do. Or maybe not anyone just what a crazy bitch would do.

You took that bottle and chucked it right at that bitch.

Everyone saw that shit and looked at you like you was psycho.

It hit her arm hella hard and then hit the floor and broke.

"You crazy bitch." The girl yelled as she walked away. 

Cesar immediately got up and walked up to you.

"Babe what the fuck?!" He yelled freaking out.

"If you want that old pussy tell me right now so i can leave." You yell at him.

"Cesar you better calm down your hyna before she kills you too." Oscar dies of laughter along with the other guys.

You rolled your eyes at them and looked at cesar.

"Why didnt you stop her huh? Did you like it?" You asked him disgusted.

"No i didnt like it." He tries to hug you.

"Dont touch me." You roll your eyes at him and grab another beer.

He just looks at you as you sit on the kitchen counter and drink your beer. "You want some?" You ask offering your beer.

Wow bipolar much?

He takes the beer and drinks some and sets it on the counter. He then stands in between your legs and looks up at you.

"Fuck baby you are so crazy." He laughs as he hugs you.

"CESAR!" Oscar shouts.

We both turn our heads and look at him. "Dont forget to clean the mess on the floor." He tells you both.

-thesandlotqueen