Chapter 4

**** Hiiiiii all my loyal followers, I added pics of what I think the characters faces might look like in the other chapter, so if you want to go back and see go ahead:) ENJOY READING!**** vote&comment:3

It was the worst Saturday morning of all time. I was sitting on the table and depression was beating at me like a bitch. I haven't been like this in so long. Ever since my parents died, more like disappeared because they didn't even find their bodies, I have Emily to fill all my time up and stop me from thinking about them and missing them, but right now I felt alone. I loved my parents more then any normal teenager, we never fought, always understood each other, and were very happy. If it weren’t for their stupid work I would have never have lost them! I got off the kitchen stole and went up to the bathroom in my room to take a nice shower. 

"Maybe this will get my mind off of things. Here I come show-" I got cut off by the phone ringing.

"Hello?" 

"Hey guess what!" I heard Emily's voice yelling through the other end. 
            "What?" I sounded pissed when I wasn’t; I was depressed there's a difference voice body. My thoughts got cut off by Emily screaming again.

"We, me and you. Got invited to Ian's party!" I blinked out for a moment and when she didn't hear me react she continued to explain.

"The football leader? Has a big ass house? You loved his pool and almost broke into the house?" It finally clicked in my head and I laughed.

"Oh yeah! I remember, so you want to go?" I heard her face palm herself and chuckled to myself for being so oblivious.

"NO CAMMY I DON'T WANT TO GO WHAT DO YOU THINK?" I hmm'd into the line pretending to think earning a growl from Emily.

"I think someone really wants to go?” I chuckled.

“Calm down woman, I'll go. Come over to my house later we'll get ready together and bring a dress cuz I don't have any BYE!" I hung up the phone but not before hearing her say I'll be there by six. I have six hours to do nothing... joy. I dismissed washing my hair and cuddling in the sofa mourning myself to death and instead washed my body and got into some comfy cloth and went out to check the mail only to see Alex's fancy ass car.

What. The. Fuck...
I ran up to the car without thinking and looked through the windows checking if it was really the one. This was a really high-class neighborhood so me, with my worn out sweat pants, white tank, and pink bathrobe must have looked like a hobo trying to steal a car.

"Found what you’re looking for beautiful?" I screamed holding chest and slowly turning to see Alex standing there in his full glory. A leather jacket, black jeans, and a white shirt that framed his body to perfection.

"What are you doing in front of my house?" I said each sentence out carefully as if talking to a robot. My eyes were as wide as a saucer. Could you blame me? The creepy one was in front of my house. 

"Why are you looking inside my car?" He was smiling but the smile didn't reach his eyes.

"Why are you in front of MY house?" He laughed and pointed at the house the car was in front of. 

"This is your house?" I looked up and realized that no, it wasn't. I sighed and started walking away when his hand grabbed my arm.

"Relax I'm just kidding, this guy here is my dad's business friend so I came to drop something off." I looked at him and nodded understanding that I had nothing to do with him coming here. 

"So you’re leaving now?" He nodded, and I sighed again shaking his hand off as depression consumed me. 

"Good then get out of here. And don't tell anyone you know where I live." I heard him chuckle but his voice was close, so I looked back to only be greeted by his handsome face.