Lucas

"Ah today was so much fun!!" I say as I throw myself to the bed at the hotel. "You can say that again!" Lucas said putting down all the bags he was carrying. 

"You know what?" Lucas says as he lies on the floor. "What?" I ask sitting up. "I'm really hungryyyy." He whines. "Lucas we just ate!!!" "I knowwww but I wanted more!!" He says pouting. "Why didn't you just get more!" "I don't know." I laugh. "Sucks to be you." 

Lucas sulks for a few seconds until his face lightens up and he grabs the hotel phone. "You can't order pizza! No pizza place is open!" I tell him. "You're totally right but you know what IS open." I roll my eyes. "What?" Lucas smirks. "Room service." 

I chuckle at his bright idea. "Yes hi, I'd like some room service. Great! Can I have a burger with fries, two ramen bowls, a small ice cream tub, 2 bowls of rice, 2 bottles of coke. Hold on." He puts his hand over the phone. "You want anything?" I laugh. "No thanks, I'll eat whatever you don't eat." Lucas laughs too. "As if there will be anything left." He gets back on the phone. "I'm sorry, yes that will be all. Thank you!" 

"While we wait for the food we should get comfortable. I mean we are in for the night." Lucas says. "Ok I'll change in the bathroom." I say grabbing one of Lucas's hoodies and a pair of leggings. "And I'll change out here." He gives me a smile. I go to the bathroom and change out of the outfit I had worn today. After changing I put my hair up into a messy bun. "Can I come out now?" I ask Lucas through the day. "Hold on... Yah you can!"

I walk out to see Lucas had moved the small coffee table in front of the television and had some pillows on the floor as well. "Thanks for setting this up!" I say plopping myself down on the pillows. "Haha well I needed a table to put all my food." I rolled my eyes at him and he laughed. 

*Knock knock* "The food is here!" Lucas yells jumping up from the floor and practically running to the door. "Thank you!" He says closing the door. "It smells so good!" I say once he brought the food to the table. "Too bad you didn't order anything." Lucas laughs starting to eat. I pout for a bit until Lucas sighs. "Fine. You can have some. But don't take my burger! That's the main event." I laugh and happily grab a fork.

"So what was your favorite part of today?" Lucas asked as we ate. "Hmmm seeing where you lived and your favorite places." He smiled. "Really?" "Well you almost falling into a lake cause a bird scared you comes in a close second." I start laughing as Lucas grows a sad face. "That wasn't funny! It was scary!" "Ok ok you're right." I say wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Ok ok I told you my favorite part of the day it's your turn to tell me." I say grabbing a fry. "All of it." I roll my eyes. "Oh come on you've gotta have at least one favorite thing. Maybe almost dying." We both laugh. "Well I can't choose. Every moment I spend with you is my favorite part of the day." I roll my eyes. "You're so cheesy." Lucas acts shocked. "But that was from the bottom of my heart!"

"Yah yah." I say as I start to pick up our mess. Before I could finish cleaning up Lucas grabs me. "Hey! What are you doing!" I say as he brings me into a hug. "I don't think I say this enough." "And that is?" He looks straight into my eyes. "I love you." He kisses me and I smiled. "I love you too." "And..." "And?" I ask. "Thanks for grabbing me before I fell into the lake. "You're welcome." We both laugh.