Jisung

'Meet me in the front of the school~' 'I'll be right there~❤️' '...❤️' I chuckle at Jisung's text and head to the doors of the school. "Jisung!!" I wave at him. "Hey babe! You ready to go?" "Yep! Where are we going tho?" "On a date." I roll my eyes. "Yes I know but where?" He smiles. "Somewhere fun!" He laughs. "Just tell me!" I whine. "You'll see when I take you!" He grabs my hand. "Fineee."

As we walked to the location I just laughed. "What!?" Jisung asked. "We better play laser tag again!" Jisung smiles. "Of course! I need to redeem myself!" "Good luck then." We both laugh and head into the bowling alley. 

"Here are your shoes. Your on alley 3. Have fun." The employee smiled and handed us our shoes. "Thank you!" I smile and take the shoes. "Let's put these on and then choose our balls." I say heading to the alley. 

"Ah I hate these shoes." Jisung whines as he puts them on. "But they look great!" I say chuckling. "Don't lie!" He whines. "Well at least you can pull them off! I always wear the outfit that never goes with these shoes." I sigh. "What are you talking about? You pull them off better then I do!" Jisung says. "I do not!" I say. "Don't fight me when you know I'll win in the end." I laugh. "Fine. But I won't let you win in bowling or laser tag." He smiles. "Fair enough."

After putting on our shoes we get our balls. "Why do you always get a light one?" I frown at Jisung's question. "Cause I can! Plus it helps me beat you faster." He rolls his eyes at me as I wink. "Alright get ready to lose!" Jisung teases me. "As if!" 

Once we put our names into the computer things we started our game. "Aha! Another strike!" Jisung cheered as he started to dance around. I laugh as he continues dancing around. "Why are you laughing? You're losing big time!" "Cause you're so cute when you dance around." He blushes. "It's not fair!" "What's not fair?" "I should be complimenting you." Jisung mumbles just loud enough for me to hear. "Don't worry our dates not over." I say smiling.  "Are you hungry?" Jisung asked once we finish the first round. "A little." "You want some pizza?" "Sure!" 

We got up and went to the small restaurant to order our food. "Hello, what would you like?" The person taking our order asks. "Can we have a small pizza and 2 cokes please." My eyes widen and I leaned in to whisper to Jisung. "Can you get some chocolate too." Jisung sighs. "And some chocolate ple-." "Oh! Wait! Get some nachos instead! Ah no wait!" The person helping us chuckled. Jisung gave me a look and continued talking to the cashier. "Can I got 2 chocolate bars... and a small plate of nachos." I smile and whisper to him. "Thank you~" "Yah yah." Jisung said underneath his breath.

We walk back to our alley and continue bowling until the food arrives. "I swear I spend so much money on food when I'm with you." Jisung says. "Yes but you get my great company in return." I smile at him and he smiles back. "You're right. I get to spend time with the most beautiful person on earth." I blush at his words. "E-enough talk. Let's bowl!" I say grabbing my bowling ball. 

After playing for a bit longer our food finally arrives. "Ah yes!" I say happily grabbing a pizza. I continue to stuff my face with nachos and pizza until I hear a laugh. I look up and see Jisung staring at me. "What? Is there something on my face?" I say feeling my face. He chuckles. "No you're just so cute when you eat." I blush and roll my eyes. "Just keep eating..."

"Let's go play laser tag now!!" I say jumping up after we finish eating. "Fine." Jisung says. "If I win you have to buy us ice cream. What if you win?" "I'll tell you after." "Ok." I laugh. We walk into the laser tag place and get our colors. "I hope you die." I say. "Same to you." Jisung says laughing. 

"Aha!!" Jisung says happily when we're out of the laser tag game. "Not fair! Your team was better then mine!" I frown. "Don't make excuses!" "Ok ok fine. You win. What do you want?" Jisung smiles, leans in, and kisses me. "Wh-what was that?" "That's what I wanted." I blush and mumble, "You could've warned me." Jisung smiles. "It's more fun that way tho."  I roll my eyes. Jisung smiles and grabs my head. "I'll walk you home." 

"Today was fun." I say once we get to my home. "Very." Jisung smiles and leans in. "Can I kiss you again?" I smile. "Yes." He leans and gives me a quick kiss. "I love you babe." "I love you too." "Let's do this again sometime." He says. "For sure!"