The Day After

Hank fell asleep with Connor in his arms and was surprised when he wasn't there when he woke up. Hank got out of bed to go look for Connor and found him in the bathroom. He was hunched over the toilet throwing up liquor mixed with thirium. Hank rushed over to him and put a gentle hand on his back.
"Connor are you ok." Hank said genuinely worried.
Connor wiped his mouth before speaking. "Yes, Hank Im fine. Its just that my body needs to expel the extra liquid so my systems can return to normal." His voice sounded tired and raspy.
"Are you sure? I could call in sick for us today if you need a day to relax."
Hank felt responsible for Connor being like this he felt like he pushed him to far last night.
"No, Hank really. Im fine, I just need about thirty minuets for my systems to reboot and I'll be okay."
Connor got up to leave the bathroom and sit on the living room couch and wait for his systems to return to normal so that the day could carry on.
Hank sat down next to Connor and wrapped his arms around Connor's waist pulling him close.
"Im sorry if I made you do something you didn't want to last night. I knew you were drunk and didn't really know what you were doing."
Connor rested his head on Hank's chest and could hear his words as they rang threw his body.
"Hank," said Connor "You didn't do anything wrong. I just went a little overboard on the alcohol and made some bold decisions."

"A little?" Hank said while giving Connor a questioned look.
"If I hadn't have said anything you probably would've fucked me in that parking lot."

Connor laughed "You're not wrong. But I want you to know that everything that I said wasn't just the alcohol."
"What do you mean." Said Hank in confusion.
"I meant everything that I said, the fact that I was drunk gave me a little extra push and... I guess everything in my mind spilled out of my mouth and was represented by actions."
Connor sat up so that he could properly look Hank in the eye.
" I really do love you Hank."
Hank began to lean in to kiss Connor but Connor placed a hand on Hank's chest and pushed him away softly.

"Hank if we continue with this it could lead to events making us late for work."
Hank sighed in disappointment,
"Fine but you owe me when we come home."
Hank got up from the couch to get ready to go into work.
-Time skip-
Hank and Connor pull into the station with Connor wearing his typical RK800 uniform.
Connor stepped out of the passangers side of the car and followed closely behind Hank to the entrance of the station.
"Hank," Connor said as they were making their to their desks.
"After we get off work can we go clothes shopping, if its not to big of an inconvenience? Im getting tired of my uniform and that I could...expand my wardrobe a little."
Hank sat down on his desk and began to turn on his computer.
"Sure Connor, I'll even pay for everything." Hank said as he gave Connor a patient smile.
"That won't be nessacary lieutenant I could easily-"
Hank shot Connor a look that he knew meant 'shut the hell up' and did as implied.
"Well, thank you Hank." Connor said as he turned on his computer and began looking threw recent reports.
Hank began to do the same as he realized something. As people walked his desk they would stare, or point, or whisper to the person walking next to them as they did so.
Connor soon saw Gavin approaching his desk and let out a tired sigh.
"What's up asshole, have a 'fun' night."
Connor gave Gavin a confused look, "W-What do you mean." Hank overheard their exchange and decided to jump in.
"What's going on here."
Hank said as he began to walk over to Connor's Desk.
"Looks like I should be asking you two the same question."

"What the fuck are you trying to get at."
Gavin then pulled out his phone with a smug look and showed Hank and Connor a picture on his phone.
It was them kissing in the parking lot.
Connor's face turned bright blue and immediately stood up from his chair.
"Excuse me." Connor said as he got up and made his way to the stations bathroom.
Hank got up and stood inches away from Gavin face.
"How in the fuck did you get that."

"Well its pretty easy to sneak pictures when someone's to distracted by their 'boy toy'."

Hank drew his fist back about to punch Gavin straight in his face, and realized he had make sure Connor was ok. Plus if he did he wouldn't hear the end of it from Fowler.

Hank pushed the bathroom for open and heard sobbing coming from the handicapped stall.
Hank walked up to the stall and lightly knocked on the door.
"Connor, are you okay."
After Hank said that Connor opened the stall door and threw his arms around Hank.
His led was red, his face was blue and he was shaking.
"Did I do something wrong Hank?"
His words were muffled against Hanks body.
"No Connor, you did nothing wrong. Why do you think-"
"Because, I was stupid. I acted upon my urges and didn't see Gavin walk straight past us."
Hank placed a hand of Connor's led still spinning red.
"Connor you're gonna have to calm down."
"Your reputation at the station is ruined and it's all because of me."
Hank grabbed Connor's face in his hands, tears streaming down his cheeks.
"You did nothing wrong Connor," Hank said in a voice that was stern but calm at the same time.
"Gavin's just an ass trying to do anything to incriminate you and bring down my reputation. He's the one that fucked up."
Connor wiped away his tears, and his led went from red to yellow. Progress.
"Hank, can we go home for today, I feel...ill. I don't feel like I can go back out there and work today."
"You're embarrassed Connor and that perfectly fine. Go wait in the car while I go talk to Fowler. I'll tell him of your biocomponents is malfunctioning or something like that."
Connor gave Hank a small grin.
"Thank you Hank. I'll be in the car if you need me." Connor said as he walked out the bathroom doors and threw the station trying to keep his head down as much as possible. Hank then went to make his way to Fowler's office to see if they could get the day off.

A/N
I DO NOT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS I HATE GAVIN WITH EVERYTHING IN MY BODY.
sorry.
Anyways sorry this took so long to get out hope you didn't give up on me.
This is now the longest chapter at 1133 words and we made it to 2,000 reads🙌🙌🙌🎊🎊🎉🎉
Thanks guys.