The"Date"

Hank and Connor pull into the parking lot of the restaurant Gavin wanted to meet Connor.
Hank was wearing a dress shirt tucked into black slacks with his hair tied back. While Connor was wearing a light blue dress shirt with a black tie and dress pants. When they pulled up to the restaurant it was obviously newly built. Still having the grand opening sign outside of the entrance, people outside waiting to be seated, dressed like they're at a red carpet event.
Connor and Hank got out of the car and started heading to the entrance.
"Are you sure you need to go in lieutenant, you do know I'm more than capable of handling myself."
Connor said whilst adjusting the cuffs on his shirt.
"Yeah I know," Said Hank "But being able to see you gives me some peace of mind. Plus I still don't trust Gavin. What does he want you again?"
"I'm pretty sure he has romantic feelings for me, like I do for you."
Hank cupped Connor's face with a serious looking smile on his face and his voice low,
"Connor, I know you'll be fine but just promise me you won't fall in love with him. Okay?"
Connor took his hand and put it over Hank's,
"I think that's the last thing you'll have to worry about tonight. I love you and only you, til the day we die."
Connor kissed the inside of Hank's hand "Now calm down, I'll be absolutely fine, and you'll be able to see us the entire time. I'll even call you if things start to get too intense." Connor said while tapping his LED. Hank let out a relieved sigh. "Okay, but if Gavin tries anything I won't be afraid to ruin a grand opening." He said half jokingly.

Connor and Hank walked up to the reception and told them that somebody was waiting for him already. Connor gave Gavin's name and she walked Connor to the table while Hank waited to seated. As Connor approached the table with Gavin waiting for him he started to because anxious. But before he could second guess the feeling he had arrived. Drinks had already been place on the white table cloth. Gavin had a glass of red wine, while Connor had some type of thirium martini. Connor thanked the receptionist for showing him the table and sat down with Gavin.he was dress nicely wearing a navy blue blazer with matching slacks and a white dress shirt, he made Connor feel underdressed.
"Hey Connor," Having said starting the conversation "I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what happened at the station earlier. I saw you walk out and you looked like a nervous reck. I really didn't want to hurt you like that." Gavin said with genuine remorse in his voice.
"Its fine," Connor said taking a sip of his drink "Water under the bridge you know?" The remark made Gavin chuckle, "Yeah, thanks for being chill about it." But Connor wasn't chill about he was still upset, still embarrassed, still felt the eyes of people staring and pointing at him.
"So what's the meaning of this "Date"." Connor said putting quotations around the word date since he didn't even know it was a date.
"Just to get to know you," Said Gavin taking a swing of his wine. "And apologize, which has already been done, so let's get to the knowing part."
Whenever Gavin talked he had a smirk on his face that border on the smile side. It was a refresher from constantly seeing his resting bitch face or death glares across the station.
"Well, what do you wanna know?" Connor said with one hand on his chin and a glass in the other.
"Y'know, simple things. Like, what you're favorite song, favorite movie, worst fear. Simple things."
"Well," Connor started "One of...my f-favorite... bands is…K-kni-"  Connor started to stutter and drift in and out of consciousness. "E-excuse...me I gotta-" Connor tried to get out his seat only to pass out on the floor. Gavin immediately helped Connor up holding him up his arm under him. Connor's vision was dimmed and blurred, he tried running a diagnostic test but he couldn't find anything wrong. Or a least he thought he couldn't find anything he couldn't think right, he could barely see, and the only sounds he heard were the muffled sounds of Gavin's voice mixed in with the incomprehensible voices of fellow restaurant goers. And before he new it he was being placed in the passangers seat of a car, that wasn't Hank's. Connor tried to pull all his strength together to try to gather his surroundings and the last thing he saw before he passed in the realm of unconsciousness was Gavin putting his keys into his car and pulling off from the restaurant.

A/N
Ha