Start of 4th year

A/N:There is music at the start of each story because I like to listen music as I read.

I wait for Lily and Molly in our usual compartment. Molly flings the door open. "Where is Lily?" She asks. "Probably making out with potter" I reply looking up from to kill a mocking bird. "Who am I making out with (Y/N) huh what about Lupin," Lily sasses. I blush and looking down at my shoes. "Talking about the boys here they come," Molly points in their direction. James pins Lills against the wall as she fails to hold back her blush. Peter scuttles in. Sirius and Remus stride in sitting down beside me. 

I was about to shout at the boys until the nice trolley lady pops her head through door. "Anything from the trolley, dears," she asks smiling. My brother, Sirius gets up and walk to the door. "We'll take the lot," he says. He is obviously showing off to peter because he loves attention. He chucks a chocolate frog at me hitting my face. "Oooooooowwww," I complain. "Sirius, stop being idiotic you knew she would not catch that because she was reading," Remus lectures Sirius. I smile and blush at him sticking up for me.

"Your staring," Molly whispers to me. I cover my face with my book because I know I look like a tomato. I sit reading while everyone eats. "Moony you cannot eat all the chocolate by yourself," James complains. "Fine," Lupin sighs giving me, Molly and Lily some chocolate and carries on eating. I giggle whilst eating my chocolate. "That is not fair Moony," Peter whines. Lupin gives him a piece of chocolate too. Peter smiles and sits quietly. I swear that boy is like a 6 year old.

"We should be getting into our robes come on girls," Lily says grabbing my hand and dragging me outside. Molly quickly follows behind us. We head to the bathroom on the train. I button up my shirt and slip on skirt. I tie my tie then pull on my jumper. I come out the bathroom to find no one else is ready. I stand waiting for Lily and Molly. "Y/n" says the disgusting voice of Snape. "What Snape," I glare. "Oh Miss Black grew a voice," Snape laughs. "Get over yourself," I snap. "I'm so scared, little baby blacks gonna hurt me," he says sarcastically. "Leave me be," I say quietly, my spirit breaking. "Sure, crybaby black," he sniggers leaving.

I go back to the compartment. No one is there so I burst out crying. Why can't my brother just leave the boy be. I feel someones hand on my shoulder. "Whats wrong Y/N," Remus asks. "Snape is mean to me because you guys are horrible to him, I'm more vulnerable then you guys and my twin brother treats me like a baby," I cry. "I'll talk to Sirius and I won't tell him about Snape because that will make it worse," Remus comforts handing me a tissue. "Thanks," I say. I sit down and pick my book back up. We sit in silence till the others come back.