Operation Hogsmeade

Lily pulls a box up from under her bed. "Operation Hogsmeade/GF kit," Lily explains. "When did you make that," I laugh. She takes out a makeup bag. "I made it this summer," Lily answers. (The picture above is your make up, that is your hair). "I will do your make up and Molly will do your hair, this will take all night so buckle up Hun," Lily orders. I nod and smile. "Let operation Hogsmeade/GF commence," I giggle. Molly brings out a curler and smiles. "This is going to be so much fun," Molly squeaks. We all laugh.

I walk down to breakfast smirking. I walk behind the boys. I tap Remus on the shoulder. "Can I sit beside you?" I ask. Remus turns and blushes straight away. "Of c..course you c..can Y..Y/N," He stammers. I blush while I sit next to him. Lily and Molly both give me a thumbs up. Peter and James look really confused while my twin glares at Remus. Remus goes back to his book which happens to be the wind in the willows which is one of my favourite books. "I love the wind in the willows, it's such a classic," I gush. "Yeah, this is my fifth time reading it actually," Remus smiles. We talk about books for the rest of breakfast.

"Ugh, I have Muggle studies first period, then history of magic," I complain. "Well, I'm in both those classes," Remus laughs. "Great, lets sit together then," I exclaim. "Sure," he laughs. "Hey, Remus what do you have next," James asks. "I have Muggle studies with y/n," Remus replies. "We all have double potions," Sirius grumps. "Potions is not that bad," I sigh. "Says the teachers favourite," Peter grumps. I pout making Remus laugh. "We should head to class, y/n," Remus suggests. I nod.

((Time skip to End of day because I can and class is boring))

I sit in the common room with girls. "Turns out he is in all my classes," I tell the girls. "Lucks working for all of us, I have Arthur in all my classes, Lils has James and you have Remus," Molly smiles. "You call me getting James in all classes as lucky, are you crazy," Lily screeches. "Oh just admit you love the boy," I say. Molly starts making kissy faces and I join her. The boys come in from Quidditch practice just as Lily snaps. I run away, hiding behind Remus. "Let me at her," Lily shouts. "What did you do to my Lily flower?" James inquires. "I just stated fact," I squeak. "Yeah," Molly squeals from behind a chair. "It is not fact, I do not love James and you did not need to make kissy faces," Lily whines.

Remus looks down at me with a 'you are in the wrong' face. I pout and hug him from the back pushing my chest into his back. Remus coughs, blushing hard. "Lily they were obviously joking around," Remus sticks up for me. "I'll get you back y/n, I do know who you like," Lily brags in a sing song voice. "You would not dare," I challenge. "Oh, I would, y/n likes R..," Lily starts but I cover her mouth. "We will be back," I say dragging her up the stairs to our dorm. When we reach the top of the stairs I burst out crying. "Oh y/n I was not going to actually say it," she tries to comfort. "You were, he was standing right there and you were going to say that I liked him," I cry.

I run down the stairs still crying. I look for Molly but she has disappeared. I see Remus talking to Sirius but decide not to interrupt their conversation. I was about to go back up stairs when a pair of strong arms envelope me in a hug. I look up to see Remus. I smile up at him. "Whats wrong?" he asks. "Lily was about to tell you all my crush," I mope. "Who would that be?" Remus interrogates. "Curiosity killed the cat, Remus," I laugh. "Awwww," He whines. "I'm going to bed, little wolf," I giggle. "Little wolf?" Remus questions. I run up stairs and up to my dorm.

I open the door to see Lily and Molly. I ignore them, getting my pajamas on. "y/n please forgive me I shouldn't have been so mean, I went to far," Lily pleads. "Fine but you owe me a bar of chocolate," I sigh. "Yay," Molly smiles. "Let's get some sleep ok guys," I say. "Remember up early for operation Hogsmeade," Lily instructs. "Yes, Mam," I salute. We all giggle then get into bed. I fall asleep to thoughts of Lupin.