Jealousy

A/n(make up above again)

"Wake up," Molly screams in my ear. I squeal and fall off my bed. They laugh whilst helping me up. "Seriously girls not funny," I scowl. "Yeah, yeah whatever today we are working on jealousy," Lily smirks. "We are doing what now," I question. "You are going to wave to Amos Diggory whenever he passes by. If Lupin gets jealous I will give you a thumbs up," Lily instructs. "Got it," I say. "Now let us do your make upppp," Molly giggles.

I walk down to breakfast. I sit between Molly and Lils. The boys sit in front of us. I notice Amos passing and wave. "He just looks confused," whispers Molly. "Amos is walking this way," Lily gasps. I turn around. "Heyyyy Y/N how are you this morning," Amos says with a smirk playing on his lips. "Hey Amos, I'm doing great," I smirk as Lily gives me a thumbs up. "I have to go talk to my friends, see you later cupcake," Amos winks. I giggle turning around. I notice both Remus and Sirius glaring at Amos.

(time skip to the end of the day brought to you by a sad James)

Remus has been avoiding me all day. I finally catch up with him when we finish potions. Suddenly my back hits the wall. I look up to see Remus pinning me down. "What was all that," He growls. "All what?" I question. "You and Amos," He sighs. "Are you saying I cannot flirt with other boys, I am not your girlfriend, you have not even asked me to go to Hogsmeade with you," I argue. He blushes. "Would you be my girlfriend and go to Hogsmeade with me?" He asks. "I would love to Remus," I laugh. He coughs and takes his hands off my shoulders. I laugh more than grab his hands. "Come on you need to help me study," I laugh.

A/N I'm sorry that it is short.