3.8K 73 40

Carys: mind explaining now?

Carys:

Carys:

Carys:

Carys:

Carys: when the fuck were you planning on telling me that you're a famous singer/songwriter who clearly lied about a few things. 1. Sleeping with only 3 girls 2. Giving me this fucking bullshit excuses about depression and shit like that. And 3. Self confidence being low. All your fucking songs are just as douchey as you. Fuck you. I can't believe I actually thought you were a nice guy. You're obviously just a type that fucks and leaves.

Shawn: woah. Yeah I lied about sleeping with only 3 girls. It gets extremely hard to cope with anxiety and depression while being a teenage boy. Sleeping around helps me forget about my pain. Same with drinking. But it's only temporarily. And I didn't tell you because I didn't want to be treated like a celebrity. I'm not saying you would but a lot of people do and it just gets annoying. You made me feel like I was living a normal life for once. I don't fuck and leave. Only if we both want it.

Shawn: and as for the depression and shit, that was not an act. That was me being honest to everyone. I even wrote a few songs about it. I've tried to overdose twice in the last two years so don't tell me I'm giving you bullshit. I even have scars to prove it. I was 3 months clean until now after you read this. I became clean after I added you and we became friends. I am extremely self conscious due to people leaving me in the night, people commenting about my sexuality and calling me ugly.

Shawn:

Shawn: gtg

Shawn: gtg. Yah know write some more douchey songs and go fuck girls and leave before they wake up.

Carys: Shawn, that's not what I meant. I'm sorry.

Shawn: sorry can't talk. About to pass ou