I love the way you wake me up (pref)

One of the perks of not having a normal job was that both of you didnt really need to get up in the morning. Dan had the radio show but that was on a sunday, late afternoon and neither of you normally had anything to do, unless you made a video or attempt to be sociable and go out with some friends... but who are we kidding, that takes effort.

Dan usally has to wake you up. You are definitely not a morning person and generally don't like getting out of bed for anything, but Dan was the exception. You loved the way he would wake you up.

He would trace patterns softly with his fingertips across your skin and make a trail of butterfly kisses down your neck until your eyes fluttered open. he'd smile and say a croaky good morning, hobbit hair pointing in all directions, his chocolaty brown eyes staring down at you lovingly.

He would laugh into the crook of your neck, muffling it slightly when you grumbled about wanting to stay in bed with him all day, trying to bribe him with malteasers and kisses.

Sometimes it would work, you were never sure if it was your puppy dog eyes and kisses that convinced him or the chocolate...probably a mixture of both.

You had decided that mornings where you woke up with Dan Howell were the best kind.

~

please vote and comment for more. ^-^

(this is kind of more of a pref than imagine sorry)

~daydreamerhowell