Baking With Dan

a/n: sorry the requests are taking so long but, life…

this is kinda fluffy/idk ^-^ and YES i will be doing teasing part 2, i got a load of people saying they wanted it so that will be sooon.

enjoy!

~

"Dan!" you squeal, swatting his hand away as you attempt to wipe the light blue frosting from your face without using your now food coloring stained hands.

He just laughs in response, sticking his tongue out, his dimples full force and his eyes wrinkled in the cutest way.

You were both sat on the floor of his kitchen, covered head to toe in flour and icing and to be quite honest slightly intoxicated after your failed attempt at baking. A tray of discarded and ‘burnt the fuck out of’ cupcakes lay the on the counter above you; the only thing to show for the last 2 hours of your life, well besides the mess… and the 2 empty bottles of wine.

Baking wasn’t really your forté per say but it was the only thing you could think of to stop Dan’s whining.

He was having a tantrum because he lost to you at Mario cart…again.

"Your just a sore looser" you giggle, lunging at him, attacking him with a mixing spoon.

He easily deflects your frankly crappy attempts to attack him, grabbing your wrists in one hand and pinning you to the floor trying to be sensual.

The cold tiles sends shivers down your spine but Dan’s body looming over you warms you up, you can feel the vibrations of his laughter against you.

Before you get a chance to say anything he starts tickling your sides, showing no mercy.
'Damn it why do i have to be so ticklish' you whine internally.

You laugh until there’s nothing coming out, just you flailing your arms about like a disabled seal, your cheeks starting to ache from all the smiling and laughing.
"D-dan" you squeal breathless."Stttooopp"

"Okay, okay" he says laughing at your disheveled state, pushing himself up and laying back against the counter, quickly raising his hands up in defense.

You sit up giving him the evils and point your mixing spoon at him playfully, doing the ‘I’m watching you’ hand gesture. He only laughs, pulling you into his lap for a hug. 

"I love you" he smiles, wrapping his long arms around you.

That was a bit out of the blue.
"I love you too- wait what have you broken now?" You laugh raising your eyebrows at him. 

"Haha nothing! I just don’t say it as much as I should" he looks down at you cutely, still holding you tightly.
"I really do love you".

You got that sicky feeling whenever he said that, the good kind of sicky feeling though, like the butterflies in your stomach are fangirls going into overload because of all the feels… You still can’t believe how lucky you are that he picked you.

"Your such a dork" you smile, your head buried in his chest, inhaling his familiar scent.
"I love you too" you whisper.

Your torn away from your lovey dovey moment with Dan by the flour falling to the floor with a thud, the dark tiles now covered in a layer of fluffy white.
"Shit" you both moan, too lazy and too content wrapped up in each other to actually do anything about it.

After about 10 minutes of mentally debating whether you should clean up or stay snuggled up with Dan, You sigh and unwind his arms from your middle, quite pissed at the flour for ruining the moment.
You had to tidy at some point, might as well get it over and done with now, you’ll have more time to snuggle and kick his ass at Mario cart later.

"uuuhhhgggg now I have to go shower" you say getting to your feet, attempting to wipe all the flour and icing from your skin. The blue food coloring would need scrubbing. meanwhile Dan had got of his butt and had started gathering the soft powder in his hands to chuck it into the bin.

"Im sure i can help you clean up" he smirked, snaking his arms around your weist, swaying you both side to side softly, his head snuggling into the crook of your neck.

You smiled evilly and practically dragged him to the bathroom, clothes being torn off as you went. completely disregarding the state of the kitchen.

Although not much tiding actually happened, It was a pretty good night and you managed to get the food coloring out….

~

lets just say Phil wasn’t exactly thrilled with the state of the kitchen when he got back the next morning.