Silly turnip

A/N if you want you can send me prompts (and I want to try to write a phil one as well at some point) so if you have any ideas...
^-^
enjoy

(haven't proof read it yet but i just want to get it up.will do it tomorrow)
-

You breathe in loudly, smiling as you inhale his familiar scent. You stretch out your muscles, feeling a bit stiff from being in the same position for a long time and shift your weight so your cuddling into him again, you laying on his chest;  fingers intertwined.

You had been here for hours, in his arms; falling in and out of consciousness. Both of you content in each others company. You both were laying on his bed, mac books to one side.

"You okay?" He asked sweetly, fiddling with a loose strand of your hair.

You smiled giving his cheek a chaste kiss and looking up at him sweetly.

"I'm guessing that's a yes" he giggled.

You felt the quick rise and fall of his chest as he laughed. You loved his laugh.

He leaned in for a kiss, puckering his lips and doing that horrible duck face making you giggle.

As if on que your phone started buzzing signalling a text. stopping your now duck faced boyfriend in his tracks.

You shifted, turning on to your side to grab your phone.  It was from your friend (y/f/n). She was wondering where you were.

"Shit" you mentally scolded yourself for forgetting. You were ment to meet (y/f/n) nearly an hour ago. You had planned to go into town for some girl time seeing as you had been spending a lot of time away this month going to YouTube events.

"What's up?" Dan questioned, his brow furrowed, arms tightening around you.

"I have to go, I'm late."

You sighed and quickly untangled yourself before he protested. Unfortunately he caught you before you could escape, tugging you back by your wrist and grabbing your weist, mumbling and whining things to make you to stay, pulling the cute puppy dog face he knew you couldn't refuse. You attempted a stern look that made him laugh at how unconvincing you were.

You didnt really want to go and he knew that.

"stay" he pleaded.

You laughed at his cute pouty face but made nearly no attempt at escape from his warm embrace.

you huffed and unlocked your phone quickly texting (y/f/n), making up an excuse and apologiseing saying you should reschedule.

'Wow I'm such a bad person' you thought laughing to yourself, feeling a bit guilty about not going as you melted back into his arms, a triumphant look on Dan's face.

As if he read your mind dan reassured you that you weren't a horrible person and that you were just being silly. He knew that you especially hated feeling guilty.

"(y/n), you're such a silly turnip, you can go if you want" he said releasing you. A hint of sadness in his chocolaty brown eyes.

"No, I just want to stay here with you, in my pajamas, watch Netflix and eat Ben and Jerry's Cookie dough icecream until I explode..."

he laughed at your little rant and pulled you close, grateful for how alike you were.

He grabbed his mac from the floor, loging on to Netflix as you wrapped yourself up in his duvet.

It didn't take long for you to fall asleep, full from cookie dough icecream and exhausted from how

busy you had been lately.

He just smiled at you pressing a small kiss to your head.

"goodnight you silly turnip"