Chapter 7

4 days later and we're here, and what meet us was a devestated base of a mountain, and I remembered I was the one who literally did this a few weeks ago.

My sweat dropped cold, everyone started to unload the carraiges, amd the horses tied to nearby makeshift fences and trees.

Already Arelia was giving orders and everyone followed her every word, it's quite surprising that she has a good charismatic personality.

I was sitting on a tree, that are near from the horses, and took a moment to finally think all that had happened in a few weeks.

I closed my eyes, thinking about my past life, all that time I spent imagining myself in a fantasy world, now that it's actually real, how surreal is that?

I herd the horse neigh'd, I think he agrees with me, or I'm just tired that I'm imagining things.

.
.
.

Zzz

.
.
.

Huh?

I woke up and the sun was already setting on the horizon, I looked at the camp and to my surprise they built it like a fortress.

Wooden spikes surrounded the entire camp, with watchtowers and balcony for guard post and patrol.

The wooden spike were only 4 meters long, but it wasn't an easy thing to make, or is it a common thing here to build that fast.

And when I thought about that, there is magic in this world, they would havr used it to their advantage and built this camp in a sneeze.

'Man how long have I been asleep for?'

I wantes to get inside, so I want to do it, with nobody noticing me, I hunch down and prepare to jump.

I leap above and notice that there was almost no sound, I jumped quite a bit higher than expected and I nearly panicked as I was starting to descend.

I prepared to land but as I predicted where I'd be sticking the landing, I saw Gunther talking to Arelia and Drake.

I shifted my direction towards them, but I made a small kick that threw me off balance, and now I was uncontrollably falling, I yelled loudly.

I closed my eyes and prepare for the impact...

.
.
.

But nothing, I slowly opened my eyes and saw Drake's bulking chest in front of my face, and now a small shake and the sound of leaves being crushed under a foot.

I look up to see Drake's face, looking amused, he was carrying me in his arms.

I made a poker face and blinked to the ground, I was hit in the head by Arelia.

"Where have you been?" (Arelia)

I raised a brow.

"I was sleeping near the makeshift fences and trees where you tied the horses to." (Menna)

They looked at me and raised their brows.

"What ever you mean by that, we didn't saw you anywhere near, lass." (Gunther)

"Yeah your scent was nowhere yo be found." (Drake)

"You were practically missing, so when we thought about making a search team, Drake suddenly jumped up and came back down with you in his arms." (Arelia)

Arelia came to my side and hugged me, rubbing her smooth elven face on mine.

"I was worried you know...?" (Arelia)