Chapter 12

This is outright uneventful, so sorry been pressures by coming exams, I'll be dissapearing for a while... I'm sorry.

(I might even consider stopping the story all together)

____________________________________________________

■ No One's POV ■

The mission was somewhat a success, the crater still left with small amounts of arcane magic that Menna intentionally left behind so that the task can continue, and researchers were baffled on how much mana was disconvered on such a small blue streak that looked like dense fog.

They encase it in a glass cylinder by grabbing portions of the crater that still emits small arcane mana.

They counted casualties but discovered only about 8 out of 300 people that had venture for this mission.

Thus they call it a successful, but the threat of a new being had emerged, people had referred to it as a demon lord, others the Goddess of Death or the the Goddess of Chaos.

Menna who was behind it just cringed in her bed as she kept hearing the rumoured name pop out out of nowhere, she's still thinking on how to explain to everyone that this 'demon lord' and her, were familiar with each other, when in reality it's all her.

She got up in her bed, she looked around she's inside the medical tent, quite big in the inside than out, she looked to her sides and saw Drake and her beaten group, they are all asleep and were wraped in bandages.

She stood up and patted herself, her [Ebil Ninja] cosmetic is damaged, she thought about this, her cosmetics could be damaged but her [class] armor wasn't so she thinks that her [cosmetic] was another set of armor all together.

She plans to have her [Ebil Ninja] cosmetic fixed somehow, tailoring, maybe?

They should be in the village, if not she'll just go to the nearest city, and even get her Adventurers Card officially recognized and signed.

She equipped the class [Healer] and casted [Heal] throughout the tent, a faint golden glow was covering each bodies of adventurers still asleep.

She stood up from her bed, and stretched with a good sip of air, she then walked out of the tent only to know that they were already back at Calden Village, the knights guarding the tent stiffened as they notice her coming out.

"Ah! You're awake! Guild Master Arelia wants to see you as soon as possible." (Guard)

Menna nodded and noticed that their faces were showing that of fear, she widen a brow and they grew more stiff.

"Are you both okay?" (Menna)

"I-it's just that, y-you, t-that, you killed all those high beast, at least, ,t-that's what we're told." (Guard)

Menna brushed his comment with a hand, and laughed jokingly, making the guards a bit ease.

"No, I wasn't alone you know, there are 3 groups of high ranking adventurers, so high beast might be a problem, we were experienced." (Menna)

Typical lies from Menna, she never want to get the spotlight consider it would be bad for her in the long run.

She walked ahead of them, and the guards sighed in relief, they didn't want to be on her bad side, or rlse they'll end up like those monsters, back at the mountain's base.

Menna walked along the dirt path that would lead her straight to the Adventurers Guild, she catch a glimpse of what seems like an orphanage, she instantly remembered that one time her 5 gold coins we're stolen, she approached it without even thinking about it and now she was standing at the reception table.