Chapter X

Song of Chapter:
Beautiful creatures - Illenium, MAX

---

YOUR POV*

When I stop the kiss I see Wonho standing there in shock.

"Umm.. this is an unexpected plot twist" Changkyun says eating chips.

"Why did you just do that?" Wonho asks his voice really high.

"I don't know, I just liked you since we met and thought why not?" I say awkwardly.

THIS IS VERY AWKWARD.

HYUNGWON'S POV* 

I follow her through my camera and smile the whole time.

She enters the kitchen.

And.

Kisses Wonho?

What?

Oh yeah now I'm mad.

I stand up and go to the kitchen.

When I enter I see them awkwardly.

They turn to me and I just focus on Faith.

"Oh hi.. mr. Chae" She says happily like nothing happened.

"You are so fucked" I tell her and she looks confused.

"Why? As far as I know you don't do love so why should you be mad at me for kissing someone I like?" She asks innocent.

"Oh screw it, you don't like Wonho, you knew I would see this" I tell her and she shakes her head.

"I like Wonho" She then says.

Everyone just follows the conversation between me and Faith while eating either fruits or chips.

"You don't, shut up..!" I say.

"If I wouldn't like him why would I do this then?" She asks kissing Wonho again.

GODS DAMNIT.

"Faith stop it now!" I say getting angrier every moment.

She sticks out her tongue and walks by me.

"This never happened okay?" I say mad at the other before walking after Faith.

"So you do have feelings for me?" She asks when she notices me behind her.

"No, How many times do I have to tell you that!" I yell, I don't care to wake up people now.

"Follow me, this is a private conversation" She says and walks to the one room again with the kitchen.

"Why are you acting jealous when you don't have feelings for me?" She asks.

YOUR POV*

This is all my plan, just getting it out of him.

"I am not jealous okay?" He says.

"Why would you follow me on camera and then come to me in the kitchen then?" I ask lifting one eyebrow.

"Because.. you are my assistant, you are not allowed to date or kiss as long as you work for me" I tell her.

"Oh but Lynn has a boyfriend, and she worked as your assistant" I say folding my arms.

"That's a different story" He says, he is really mad now.

"It is exactly the same!" I tell him.

"It's not, now shut up" Hyungwon says.

"I won't ' shut up', You don't know how the fuck I feel! First you kiss me and then you kiss Jennie or someone else! You just let me get feelings for you and let me hurt every time! I hate you!" I say and then he looks me in the eyes.