Check in time!

Your father and you finished eating breakfast at the pizza place. You filmed some and when you got back into the car it was 9:30 in the morning. You had to be a t UCLA in 30 minuets.
You pulled out your camera and started to talk.
"Dad!!! In 30 minuets I will be a college student! " you said with a big grin on your face. You looked up and started to say "Mom I know your seeing the way he's not talking right now! Make it stop!!" You said while laughing. Your dad started to laugh. " I'm just upset because my little girl isn't little anymore." He said "But I am glad your outta the house so I can walk around naked." He said laughing "DAD GROSS!!!" You said laughing with him.
*20 minuets later.*
"Okay I'll go get my key and everything, you just go park and then I'll meet you." You said to your dad jumping out the car. He nodded and watched you walk infront of the car before he pulled off.
*******dads pov***********
I can't believe my baby is a college student. Her mom would've been so proud. "Honey if your hearing this, I just want to say thank you for bringing my baby girl into this world. She reminds me so much of you. I miss you so much." Tears are rolling down my check as I spoke. I'm so proud my baby got into on of the best schools.