Moving in.

*emilys pov*
I was next in line. I can't believe this is happening. Right here right now. I pulled out my phone to let my dad know I was next and it's not going to be long.
"Next " the boy behind the table said.
I stepped up.
"Name please" he added
"Emily Velé" I said.
"Blick building, floor 3, dorm 86" he said as he handed me a key and a map.
I walked off and called my dad.
*phone conversation.*
E: "Dad where did you park?"
D: "I'm over by the blick building"
E: "That's my building. Im five minutes from there I'll meet you there."
D: "okay , be careful I love you."
E: "I love you too."
*end of call*
I swear it's like my mom told him where to park. I look up , "thank you mom." I said. I ran into someone, I looked back " I'm sorry." I shouted  as I continued to run. I didn't hear anything.
I finally got to my building and I see my dad starting to pull everything out of the car into a bin. "BE CAREFUL WITH THAT STUFF ITS MY BEDDING!!" I said as I went to go help. He started to laugh. "What it's made of glass ?" He said. We got up to my floor and I pulled out my cameras to show my subscribers what my door looked like. I found a spot to set my camera up and started to film us moving in.
*6 hours later.*
*everything is set up.*
"It looks so good." I said
My dad just smiled. "God it feels like yesterday mom and I were bringing you home from the hospital, now your a college student." He said with tears starting to roll down his check.
"Dad, I'm a grown up now." I said trying to be funny but it didn't work. He just pulled me in for a long bear hug.
"Dad.. I ... need .. to.. breath.." I said
"Oh right sorry." He started to laugh.
My room looks so good. I thought to myself.