uh hey, hows it goin.

So hello! My name is Ray and I was born as a female at birth but I have transitioned to a male. I am 17 years of age as of today my birthday is June 13, 2001. soooooo yeah. I'm a pansexual trans male and this is my life pretty much? If you read my stories you see a lot of similarities to my stories and my life so be prepared. Mmmmm I hate myself :) 

sooo let's start I was actually born in England not America even though I do live in Florida. I'm currently going into my senior year of high school and I'm terrified.  So this book is going to be split into years of my life so everything that's happened from when I was a kid is going into chapter two then I'm going to start the actual chapters from when I'm joined here. so yes! hello and welcome to my life. For some parts of this may be triggering so I say be prepared for some things I say such as cursing, rape, self-harm, and drugs. A lot of other things may be mentioned as well so be careful I don't want to trigger anybody so I'm going to give you a fair warning of the mature value of this book.

I'm currently trying to make aware of situations people like me have to go through so I just wanted to write something to get my voice out there