Foiled Plans

"Where the hell am I?" You whispered to yourself. You were laying on what you was hoping a bed.

"You're finally awake. I was afraid you wouldn't ever get up." You heard a familiar voice.

"Sebastian?" Your vision was a little blurry but you would both voices right away.

"You know, you shouldn't attack Ciel like that. Nonetheless, he'll be here any second so you may want to get ready." Sebastian left the door open as he stepped out and you were left with your own thoughts.

"How the hell did he move so quickly? I almsot had him. Fuck, I need to rethink strategy. Okay, I see the blade is in my hair......hold the hell up. He better not have." You looked around the room, looking for your bag. It was nowhere to be found.

"Looking for this?" You heard something being thrown and turned around just with enough time to catch it. "Don't even bother looking for your blades. They aren't there." Damn, I knew it. But time to act fast. Just as I was about to take the (f/c) blade out of my hair *Or bra; inquire from last chapter*, he appeared behind me.

"Take a seat." That's not him. Was that Ciel? Did you dare turn around?

"I don't think you heard me. I said take a seat." I can strike against the table. I just need to close the door.

"Close the door first, then I will sit." Ciel didn't look amused. But he was smirking at you just a bit. "I have to wait for Sebastian." Your body shudders at the sound of his name. He was the one who knocked you out. He was also the one who took the stuff out of your bag most likely but why did he put the blade back?

You looked to the right of the room and noticed two chairs on opposite sides of a chess table.

"You play Chess Ciel?" You asked as you walked to the table.

"Yes, but only during meetings. In which, you should not-" He couldn't finish his sentence because I cut him off.

"Come play with me. I consider myself to be really good." You smiled to myself. Ha, little did he know about the plan you had concocted.

Uhh-" Before he can even answer your question, Sebastion walked in.

"Your guest has arrived. He's at the dinner table momentarily. You don't want to be late to your own dinner now do you?" Sebastian looked right into your direction when he asked that question.

"What the hell did I do?" You thought to yourself. You ran your hand through your (h/c) hair and let it completely loose. *Or it was already loose* Guess the plan will have to wait another time.

"Well, how unfortunate for you. I would have totally kicked your ass anyway." Never leaving Sebastian's line of sight.

"We'll see about that." Ciel said and they both left.

Ciel closed the door behind him. This may take longer than usual. You pull out your (f/c) (brand laptop) and open it to send a message to Sam. Wow, you have wifi out here!! (Because you have a hard time getting it anywhere else....pause)

Sam,
Things may take longer than usual. I haven't had a really good chance to take him out. Will you grant me a few days to stay at the manor in order to execute my plans correctly? 

-(Y/N)

All you could do was wait for Ciel to get back and for Sam to email you back. No use in laying around...you wanted to explore the manor.

~Time Skip~

You started to rub your (e/c) eyes. It was time to go back to the guest room. Maybe Sam messaged you by now. You were climbing up the stairs in the foyer when you heard someone panting and freaking out.

"What the hell?" You whispered to yourself.