A Father To Son Talk.

Chapter Five : A Father To Son Talk.

Sasuke and Itachi had finally made it home after receiving you from 'that woman'. Everyone in the home called her 'the woman' because Sasuke denied to call her your mother. Mikoto was holding her newborn granddaughter in her arms. The family was sitting on the large sofa in their living room. It was mostly quiet with the small exception of you whining once in a while. You were truly adorable. 

The room was horribly tense. As she looked up and saw her husband she saw him having a stare down with their youngest son.  "Sasuke, mind coming with me a second? We have something to discuss." The older Uchiha finally said, breaking the silence in the room. Sasuke made a 'hn' before walking outside with his father.

He looked at his son with disappointment in his eyes. What Itachi and Sasuke did was no secret to him, and he felt he had to put his son in place. "I know what you did. Dragging a child away from its mother is inhumane, Sasuke." Fugaku said with a stern voice. Sasuke saw where this was going and didn't like it one bit. "The woman isn't needed. All (y/n) needs is me. She doesn't need that piece of trash." The young Uchiha said with no remorse in his voice or eyes. They had a silent stare down before Sasuke started to walk away.

"Where do you think you're going?" His father said, a glare still present. Sasuke chuckled."To put (y/n) to bed. It's bed time for her." Then he left the garden to fetch his daughter. Once he had her he laid down on his large bed."You don't need her, you only need me. Understand?"