Daddy Knows Best.

Chapter Eight : Daddy Knows Best.

"Don't approach her. Ever." Sasuke said to his daughter. She was rather confused. Absolutely no one in her family wanted her to talk to that woman. She didn't seem evil, disgusting, or rude. She seemed completely normal, aside from the crying, she was fine. (Y/n) had started to see the pink haired woman around even more since their first encounter. She hadn't talked to her, they just stared each other down. Once you told your father about it, he flipped his shit.

"Don't you ever converse with that woman. EVER." Sasuke told his daughter.

"Why?" (Y/n) asked this question with a distressed look in her onyx eyes. Sasuke was on the edge, he was panicking. "Because, she's bad news. And secondly, I'm your father and I said don't do it." "But she seemed normal, nice even." Sasuke nearly gagged t her words. Nice? That woman was revolting, horrible, absolutely evil. But of course, you being the innocent child you were, didn't know any of that. Sasuke controlled his temper before grabbing your small hand and leading you to the kitchen. "I'll make you a strawberry and banana smoothie. Just don't talk to her, or go near her, okay?"

You were a child, not stupid. You were still curious to why no one in your family wanted you even near that pink haired lady, but you would cope with it. After all, how could you say no to one of your dads strawberry and banana smoothies? You would just have to ask your uncle Naruto about it later. But for now, you would enjoy yourself.

----------------------------------------------

"Damn it." Sasuke cursed as he sat down on his bed. That woman had already started to approach you, and he didn't know about it. Sasuke hated the thought of losing you to her. He knew it wouldn't be long before she told you who she really was and tries to take you from him. It pissed him off. He needed to have a talk with Itachi, and find out how to get rid of her before that all happens.

"I won't let you take my angel from me... Sakura."