Meeting Mom.

Chapter Eleven : Meeting Mom.

(Warning before reading this chapter, this one is really sad. Sakura telling her daughter how much she loves you and how much she wanted to see you. Even if you aren't a fan of Sakura, this chapter is still pretty heavy. I myself really like Sakura, I just see SasuSaku as a poisonous relationship. Anyway, the rest of the story is going to get really violent and bloody, so If you don't particularly like that kind of stuff, I would suggest you not reading past this chapter. Also, this chapter will be told in Sakura's point of view. I needed to do this to make it work correctly.)

Inojin had contacted me and told me she wanted to meet me face to face. I was so happy, but so sad at the same time. I knew she was going to think that I abandoned her because I just didn't want a child. But I was going to tell her the whole and horrible truth about what really happened. I just hoped she would believe me.

- Later -

This was her. My beautiful daughter. Warm years pooled in my eyes, blurring my vision. I had waited so long to finally speak with her, but now that she was actually here... I didn't have a clue what to say. "Where... Have you been?" (Y/n) asked me, she sounded like she was about to cry herself. I wanted to bring her into my arms and coddle her, just like I should have been doing all these years. So that's exactly what I did.

"I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry!" I said, tears falling from my eyes and sliding down my cheeks. There was so much for us to talk about.

"Dad... Really did that?" (Y/n) asked in a soft voice, a look of disbelief on her face. I nodded. I knew Sasuke was her father, and I knew she must love him very much. But what he did is unforgivable. I hate him. And I wanted her to know the reason she never had a mother was because of him. I know this may seem selfish, but I want him to go through the same pain that I went through. He definitely deserved it. And so did Itachi. I was going to have a relationship with (Y/n), whether he liked it or not.