My life began

Claire was new to Loyola academy she came here on art scholarship this is her junior year. Claire had hazel eyes and had a very light color brown hair that is midway down her back I got very good skin color to and I love the hell out of my outfits. Claire Play Volleyball, lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, dance, and cheer and a fashionista. She does a lot of things but Volleyball, dance, and cheer her favorite. She moves here with her mom and her twin brother Matt. Matt has blue eyes and light brown hair to the play football and baseball. I love being a twin he old by 5 minutes so he like telling me what to do. My best friend is Madeline but she like been called Maddie. this is where my new life begin.

Today is my first day at Loyola academy I got up an hour early I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom and took a shower I grab my hair and brush it out I put curls in my hair and left it down, my hair reach the half way down my back and and i put on some mascara, eye shadow, eye liner, and some lip stick. i have to say i did look pretty damn hot. I put on a black crop top that say flawless and a shirt that stop at my thighs with 8-inch heels.

Then I walked down the stairs and to the kitchen and grab my Star bucks coffee I took a slip it tasted good I licked my lips and yelled up stairs for Matt to hurry up. While waiting on Matt to come on i walk to the living room and grab my phone which was sitting on the table when Matt come running down the hallway I grab my coffee and pick up my keys and walk out the door Matt was sitting in my BMW waiting for me. I am getting in the car and look over to Matt who has plug his phone up to my aux cord and all ready playing music. i pulled out of the drive away and drove 5 minute to school.

when i pulled up in the school parking lot and parked i see my new friend i made of summer break stand by her car. i grab my stuff and we got out of my car and walked over to her. she ran up to me and hug me so tight that i almost broke. Hey Maddie can u please let go now that a little to tight. Oh okay my bad i am just so happy to see u again. Maddie i am happy to see u again to it been forever seen i have seen. Girl i know but must i say you look hot today Claire. Thanks Maddie you look hot to and we laugh for a min. the bell rung and we walked in the gym together and when we walk in all we see are cheerleaders and dancers everywhere we took our seats at the top of the bleachers. When we sat down a hot football player and his friends came and sat by me. The football player open his mouth and said hey i am Rye and these are my friend Andy and Austin. Rye and his friends smile and looked at me cause they know Rye and i was already know each other i mouth to them go a long with it and Andy shook his head and said he text me you did tell Maddie did you. I said no and we went on with the plan.

we spoke back hey we are Claire and Maddie. Rye smiled at us and turn his head as the pep rally began i took out my phone to check the time and he took my phone from my heads and put his number in it and said text me when this is over. I smiled and turned to Maddie who had her mouth open wide Maddie please close your mouth she whisper do you know who he is and i said no. Maddie said he is the most popular boy in this school and he gave you his number. My phone started to buzz and when i picked it up to see who was text me i almost drop it my phone.

Rye said so what up are you going tell your friend you know me

Claire nothing much what up and not yet i tell her two weeks from now i promise ok

Rye nothing my baby should be on that floor cheering or dancing

Claire i know baby

Rye okay baby i do not know why you plan all this anyway.

Claire idk if i should tell Maddie we been known you

Rye you my girl friend so i should tell her

i started thinking if i should tell her that me and rye been dating seen 8th grade but i do not know how to tell her. I love him but this still is a new school for me and plus how do i tell her he was at my old school when we played them in football and we just dated after that.

Claire Maddie said while shanking me to go class Rye help me up and he walk us to first period which was Pre calculus. Rye walked with us which mean he had this class to we sat to the back and Andy came and sat be hide Maddie next to Rye. i was talking to Maddie when the teacher came in and called roll and asked us to said something about our self and name. The next 3 classes went by fast and all of them was with Maddie and Rye. Now it is time lunch when my phone ring playing the song tequila i started sing it.

I picked it up and my twin brother was talking about i need to run home and get his football jersey then hung up. I told Maddie and she agreed to go with me when i pulled up at home my mom car was there. we walked in the house and we heard my mom on the phone so we walked up the stairs grab his jersey and went and got back in the car.

I turned up the radio and the song Hide the wine we started sing the song "Better hide the wine And get it gone Oh I better hide every one of them records that turn me on (lock 'um up, lock 'um up) Turn up the lights And kill the mood Oh 'cause baby I just don't trust myself with you I better hide the wine". we sung this all the way back to school when we got to his locked we put the jersey in it and walked to my locker when a group of cheerleaders was there.

when we reach the lockers the head cheerleader said hey i am Angle and i would really like if u joined the team with out trying out of course. I would love to but i have to be the new captain of the team. She agreed and said yes you can i will have your uniform by next week and welcome to the team. This is where my life began in this moment.