Trial

Claire pov.

The trial is 7 days from now and I thought we could use a vacation before that day, so we are sitting in a beach house in California for the week. When we get to the house everyone mouths fell open and laugh guys the house not that beautiful I said and ran to the door wait till all see the inside.

We walked in and the girl went and jumped on the couch I laugh as the guys run to kitchen Rye came and kiss me and said I so happy that I met you that this place is pretty we must take a lot of pictures and thanks for getting us out of Chicago before the trial. Then he took off to the game room me and the girl took the car to go to the store.

So tonight, for dinner we have pizza and tacos and more Brynn picked out dinner. We started cooking I get to make the pizza, so I am happy. Rye and the guys coming running upstairs to tell us that Andy cheated them on the game.

It was time for dinner, so we eat and when to bed the rest of the week went by fasted. The day in court I was walking back and forward nervous cause I have seen my brother or Maddie seen that night and I worried the guys will have to go to jail.

Rye sat up hey baby what wrong I guess, and my walking made him wake up I am nervous about today. Rye pulled me back to the bed and took me everything will be ok, and I sat in his arms till my mom told us we must hurry and get ready.

We all hurried up and got ready and got into the car. When we arrived at court we got out and mom went to tell them we are here. I looked at Andy and I could tell he about to cry and I hugged him and told them I was sorry this happen.

They group hugged and mom told us it times the boys are in the front and me and Brynn, mom, Ashley and I are sitting together and Maddie sitting across the room and we was in there for what feel years, but it was only 2 hours.

Brynn got kicked out for slapping the hell out of Maddie I laugh and ran out to see if she was okay and she told me that I should go see what they going to do with them. I walked back in to the court room.

They went back and forward over how it started and when the jury heard what my brother did they all went quiet and I starting to get nervous again cause the thought of them going thought this sitting up there or in jail and I started to cry.

The judge said not guilty I jump up and ran to Rye and hug him. I was so happy that they did not had to go to jail that I was crying and hugging them all. My brother got mad after hearing this and on his way out he said this not over yet bitch.

I Fell Andy and Rye tease up this not the place guys. They looked around and shook they head Maddie just run after him like a little trained dog.

So now that we don't have to worry no more what do y' all think we should do seen no one going to jail tonight. We all laugh and walked out the trial feeling better then when we walked in.