Revenge

Claire pov.

I woke up and looked over me and seen that Maya was still here I smiled cause I known she was a true friend. I got up slow and walked to the bathroom my wrist was still hurting I walked back down the hall to Rye's room. Rye was laying on the couch looking at me and started to smile I sat by him slowly and he kiss my forehead I laid my head on his chest and he put him arms around me. I began to cry, and Rye wiped my tears away and he did not ask why I was crying because he know why already.

Hey Rye, I need my clothes, so I can shower baby

Your clothes in the closet and can I join

I don't care baby, but can you make me something to eat please baby

I will go cook you something right after you take a shower

I said ok and got up and went to closet and grabbed some sweat pants with pink on the side and a white and purple shirt with Rye name and football number on it I walked to the bathroom.

I got to the bathroom and sat Rye Sitting on the bathroom floor near the sink. I was happy to see he cared about me. When I finish showering I got out and he was sitting on the sink smiling he handed me a towel and I warped it around me and brushed out my hair and I got in my clothes and walked out the bathroom with Rye hand in mines.

We walked to the kitchen and I sat at the island while Rye made me two hot pockets and so chicken nuggets and a pizza which I shared the pizza and nuggets. Rye walked to put the stuff away and I walked to living room and put on a movie Rye came in there and I laid down with my head in his lap. Andy came down the stairs and said that Austin said to get ready we are leaving in 10. I walked up stairs grab my phone and headphone and Maya arm and ran back down stairs we all got in the car this time Andy driving.

Andy pulled up at taco bell and order our food then we going to another party tonight I was so happy about it, but it was for the boys winning their game last week and all Andy and Rye kept saying it going to be epic tonight with whatever plan they had going. Me and Maya say in the back of the on Instagram we drop Austin off at his girlfriend's house he said he be at the party, so we went back home to chill for like 4 hours. 

My phone rung and I got up and answer it was my stupid brother talking shit about how my boyfriend said he will beat his ass I polite handed the phone to Rye and he went the fuck off on my brother he was on speaker, so I heard everything. My brother said tell your stupid ass girlfriend to stay the fuck away from me before it gets fucking ugly for that hoe. Rye took the phone outside and now Rye yelling bring your dumb ass to this party.

 I swear I will get my revenge of last night. Rye hung up and I walked up to him and he hugged me tight and said if he put a hand on you tonight he will be in the hospital. I sat my head in his chest and I could hear his heart racing he then let me go and grab my hand and we walk to Maya and Andy and Rye told Andy to call those guy that he known. Andy jumped up and walked outside on the phone Rye got his finger in my hair playing with it when Andy said they say they will be there Rye nodded and went with Andy to get something.

Me and Maya was at the house she hugged me and asked was I ok

Yea I am ok but are you

I trying to see if you are thought I know it is hard but remember I am always here for you if you can't go back home come stay with me I love you she said

I begin to cry and she hugged me tightly and telling me it is ok and how she need to get us some ice cream. So, we got up and walked to kitchen she pulled out the ice cream and we ate and talked about how much she Loved Andy. It was funny to me how they both like each other but never said anything.

Rye called me to tell us to get ready and they be here soon so I pick out some black jeans with a white and pink crop top with my name on it and some Jordan's and Maya put on a black shirt and a pink crop top with her name on it and some Jordan's we both had our hair curled up and as we walked down the stairs the boys just came in the house. They both looked at us and smile and said we looked hot while the change I grab my phone and me and Maya went and sat in the car listening to music when they came in and got in the car.

We arrived at the party not too much later and Rye told me to have a good time with Maya while they handed the problem he kissed my head again and we parted. Maya and me dancing in the living room when we heard yelling we all went to it was by the pool and Rye, Andy, Austin, and Blake on one side and Matt, Thomas, Dylan, and Carson on the other. Rye yelled to his boys let get the revenge and they went to swing on my brother and them They was beating the living hell out of them.

Maya and I just sat there and watch as the fight took place in front of us next thing I knew was me and Maya are run with he boys behind us because someone called the police we made it to the car and pulled off.

In so many way revenge was good enough for me. I laugh as we speed away with the window down.