The Pain

Rye pov

The guys got me in the car and drove off I was still mad cause my heart racing I keep my arm around Claire. Austin pulled up at the hospital and I got out of the car carrying Claire to the door I saw that Maya came with us and some other girl from the team I told the people at the desk my her and stuff we sat in waiting room and I looked at my wrist it was purple. Claire begin to cry as I touch her wrist I told her sorry and when she went back to sleep while we waited.

I pull out my phone and texted Austin and told him to go get the house ready and go to Claire's and get her clothes and her some pain meds pls I locked my phone and looked over to Maya and ask if she wanted to go get some cloths to stay at my house tonight she said yea and I told her to go tell Austin. They called us to the back and it took forever we was back there for 4 hours.

Claire asking what happen and I told her that she is staying at my house tonight and she said ok and laid back down. Austin pulled up and Maya sleep in the back of the truck I put Claire next to her and got in the driver seat. Austin was on his phone and he said hey you know her brother texting me asking if she is ok what should I say Rye. I Said tell him to go to hell and fucking die. Austin nod and did it he locked his phone. I think we should teach him a lesson. Yea but not to day I am to sleep and plus we have the girls with us.

I pulled up at my house and Austin woke the girls and we got out I unlocked the door and the girls walked in first they looked around like little kids in a candy store. Maya, I said if you want you and Claire can have the beds and we will hit the couches. Maya said no I think we all should sleep in the room tonight because I am scared right now. I said, and we walked up stairs to my room they walk in my room so big it got a bed and couch in it. so, it is perfect for us. Maya want to lay on the floor with Claire, so I got the couch and Austin got the bed and was a sleep on the floor next to my couch.

I whisper Andy are your awake

yea I am awake are you okay.

I am thinking about yea Andy like a brother to me and when I see his face bruised up like this it hurt me bad I looked at Claire on the floor and I felt happy again

hey Andy, do you still like Maya

Yea but she not never going to date me or be in same room with me.

I laugh, and Andy looked at me like what I said bro look across the room he saw her, and his eyes got bigger don't worry she fine she was at the hospital with us and I asked did she want to stay she said yea.

I feel bad why would Matt do this to me

I became mad again I don't know but he will feel the pain he causes me tonight.

Yea he wills hey Rye do you think Claire is okay

Yea she should be

I feel like it all my fault that she got hurt

How is it your fault Andy

If I never got hurt, then she would go to find him

It ok Andy I sure they would have fought anyway

Rye she really cares about you I going to go get some pain meds and then I going to sleep

I said ok and Andy left to get the pain meds my eyes got heavier and heavier and I drafted off to sleep.