4 |attack|

_______________

first thing i know, it's the next day of school.

another thing i know:

we're under attack.

_______________

it's getting blurry...

i don't know what's happening.

"[Y|N]?!"

iida.

"iida...?" i tried my best to scream, but my air was nearly gone.

"let me try. maybe i can freeze the concrete and then midoriya can punch it at 5%."

now that voice i didn't recognize. it was deep, he sounded like... like...

___________

my eyes opened.

i was on someone's back. i let out a cough.

"[y|n]. you're awake." it was the same voice.

"i'm todoroki." i nodded. "what happened?"

he let out a sigh. "the school was attacked by the league of villains. you were fighting dabi, he blew up the structure above you and it nearly crushed you. you were under it for a while, better be thankful iida found you."

i nodded. the air left my lungs. I struggled for breath, gripping at todoroki's clothes.

"[y|n]?" he stopped.

"shi..." i moved my legs to behind his back. "shigaraki!" i launched myself off of todoroki, causing him to fall forward. "sorry!"

"ugh. shame you noticed me, new girl." the villain mumbled. "shame you don't know how to watch your back." i smirked.

todoroki took him down in a matter of seconds.

_________

"i know where everyone's hiding." todoroki said as we ran alongside each other.

"lead the way." i smiled as sweetly as possible.

i had to admit, he was pretty. he was very quiet and reserved, though.
it was an awkward silence for a while.

"you have an impressive quirk. half cold, half hot?" he simply nodded. "what about you?"

"heat. each of my flames has a different effect."
he looked at me with a weird stare.

"[Y|N]!" two voices made me turn. "you're okay!" iida hugged me, izuku joining in after a second.

they backed up.

izuku's face went red after he realized what he just did.

he fainted. making me, iida and todoroki laugh.

"I SWEAR TO- YOU ARE SO ANNOYING!"

i shivered. "sorry bakugou..."

"wait." i stopped, hearing a thud.

"did..."

.
.
.

"did bakugou just faint?"