7 |uh oh|

____________
i walked into class today and saw a kid mina was talking to. i walked up to her and asked her a question about the homework.

mina giggled. "i'm just as clueless as you! i was gonna ask yaoyorozu!" she pointed to the girl.

"so, uh..." i rubbed the back of my neck. "i don't believe we've met. but i really like your hero costume!" the boy's smile widened as far as physically possible.

"really? why thank you, beautiful mademoiselle!" i laughed at the name. "you're french?" he nodded.

mina rolled her eyes and went to go question yaoyorozu.

"i wish i could style my hair as well as you!" i mused. "are you kidding? i was about to say the same thing about you, belle fleur!"

"i'm aoyama!" he bowed. "[y|n]!" i held out my hand to shake. "beautiful name for a belle femme!" he kissed my hand.

my face erupted in a blush.

"GO TO HELL AOYAMA!" i jumped. the poor french cowered in fear. i snapped.

"SHUT UP BAKUGOU! YOU'RE SCARING AOYAMA!" my hands burst into flames.

"BACK OFF!" everyone was staring at me as i clenched my teeth. my flames calmed down as i passed out. well, there goes my stamina.

"MADEMOISELLE! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?"

"SHUT UP FRENCHIE!"

"back off, bakugou!" i heard a voice i didn't recognize. i felt a tug on my shirt, but i didn't come back from unconsciousness.

____________

"you okay?" my vision blurred, then went clear. the boy kneeling next to me had black hair. "you passed out after yelling at bakugou. first time i've seen that." he laughed.

"where am i?" i looked around the white room. "recovery girl's office." he continued looking at me.

"you're sero, right? you're one of red's friends?" he nodded. "is that what i'm known as?" my eyes widened as i began apologizing rapidly.

"[y|n]! i was kidding!" he set a hand on my shoulder. i calmed down.

we sat in silence for a while. but it was comfortable silence.

until i spoke.

"thanks for saving me back there. bakugou probably would've blown my head off." he laughed, nodding.

.
.
.

"you could've done it first. you're way strong!"