6 |love|

____________

me and tsu got along great.

she's so nice, and small.

but the damage on my legs was gone, apparently they were crushed under the piece of building.
sadly, it was time for me to go back to school.

_______________

"...i know, right? they can be sweet boys though." tsu and i walked into class, which then erupted into screams.

"good to know i'm well liked." my ears stopped ringing. three people ran up and hugged me. "ugh. guys... i can't... breathe-"

"sorry [y|n]!" the three boys bowed. i shook my head, going to sit in my seat. and let class...

begin!
__________

after three hours of boring crap, i stood up for lunch.

"hey [y|n]! do you wanna sit with us at lunch?" i looked behind the red haired boy to see four other people. i looked back at him, tilting my head.

"i'm kirishima!" now i'm calling him red.
"sero!" the one with black hair pointed to himself, then to someone pink. "this is mina, and that one is kaminari." the other boy grinned.

"you already know him!" mina snickered.

i smiled. "hi bakugou!" he stayed quiet.

_________________

i was the last to get my food. everyone but red and me were sitting down.

"i'm glad you're okay. i know i haven't even talked to you before today, but i was really worried when i heard you screaming." so red found me, not iida.

i laughed to myself. "what?!" he giggled. cute.
"i've been calling you red, while i'm thinking."

"no way! i've been calling you 'love'." he grinned. my face went the color of his hair.

"oh shut up!" i punched his arm.

"never will, love!" he giggled.
.
.
.

"BAKUGOU DON'T BLOW KIRISHIMA UP!"