#59+V important Q

They forgot 3

They forgot 3.Ew , Sunscreen.

The question I'm asking is about two people (mainly) and a story goes behind it.

So the two people are A and B

So here's the story:

A and B go to school together and are finished for the summer. When their summer results arrive A texts into a gc that involve all of their closest friends, who we will call, C, D, E and F. A writes "just got my summer results did anyone else get theirs?" The only person who texts back is C. C says "no? When did u get urs?" And A replies back saying "just there." Then C mentions that the postman for their area doesn't come until 4 in the evening. A says "I wonder if M and J got theirs yet." M and J are A's neighbors and close friends with B. Later on B says into the gc "why do you think you're better than M and J?" B is talking to A. A is confused. All A meant was did the postman get around to M and J yet. Then B left the gc after A said "I don't understand y ur mad." But this isn't the first time they've fought over M. A once said "I wonder if I could give M some tutor lessons?" Meaning M is the closest to A y travel a far distance when A could give someone close to them a hand in any subject. In As opinion no one is perfect and everyone needs help in different subjects in school even if it's just a little help. But B thought A was calling M stupid. That time as well B left the same gc.

So what do you think?
Is A in the wrong?
Is B overreacting?
Is anyone in the wrong?
I need your guys opinion
Please comment.
Please