#82+ A Thought I had

Conversation I've had with my friends so many times but I'm the "friend"

⚠️Disclaimer⚠️
Before I start I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings or make anyone upset in any way. I mean no hate or disrespect towards anyone I write about and the thing is if I saw Tana tomorrow I would tell her these things. Also I want to say I'm a 13 year old girl who has opinions on everything just like everyone else but it's my opinion which I'm allowed to have and if you don't agree that's fine, that's your opinion, if you are a fan of Tana's or anyone involved in Tanacon please DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE. Personal I am a fan of Shane Dawson.
Please don't hate it's just a fun "conspiracy" I thought of. I'm sorry if this offends you or you have a different opinion and if you do please I would love to hear your opinion, so if you want please pm me your thoughts but please NO HATE. Also if your are looking for an unbiased more lengthy opinion about the whole thing please do watch Shane's documentary style video. I will also post this to my "unpopular opinions" book.

So without further ado:
Tanacon 2018 My thoughts

Okay so as all of you know Tanacon happened and I know I'm late to talk about it but I'm saying this now cause I just watched Shane Dawson's videos about it and I know you're all thinking "why are you only watching it now?" Well I'll tell you why. I thought it was clickbait. Now don't come for me. I'll tell you why. Tana is known for her controversy, she is and there is no denying it. So in my head I thought the video was her sitting on Shane's couch saying how is wanted it to go and how next years was gonna be better. Basically I thought it was gonna be her announcing Tanacon 2.0 and I know you're thinking "if she wanted to announce Tanacon 2.0, wouldn't she do it on her own channel or twitter or some shit?" Well I also thought Tana would think she would get more views if it came from Shane's channel instead of her own. It's hard to explain. But I have a few problems with some things with the whole thing and I have a conspiracy, now I don't want to offend anyone or anything. So here it is.
My "conspiracy"
Tana set up Tanacon out of spite because of Vidcon (which we all know is true tbh) and she knew she couldn't arrange an event in 2 months, so she knew it was going to be a shit show.(she probably didn't think it was gonna be as bad as it was.)But in her head (and that Micheal guys too) she thought, if Tanacon gets publicity then Vidcon won't really be talked about. Tanacon's failure will be a more popular subject instead of Vidcon's success. Everyone is gonna talk about how much of a bad time they had at Tanacon instead of how much of a good time they had at Vidcon. Now in Tana eyes she's won, yes she doesn't get the success or praise for running such a smooth convention, she gets publicity for a shit show she created out of thin air. So basically Tanacon gets talked about more than Vidcon so it's like Vidcon didn't even happen which is what Tana wished happens (the fact Vidcon doesn't exist).

My problem with the whole thing
(Bullet points)

The amount of kids that ended up injured and with third degree burns on them and the amount of kids rushed to the hospital was so sad and scary to me.

•The amount of lying that went in and out of that convention. Examples: security (which I'll talk about in a second), those "goody bags" (also will talk about), tickets (more to come on that as well) and capacity (also I will get into)

•Security: there was 25 guards.(clarification:not police or actual cops) 25! That's less than Vidcon, and they have way more people going to the event. Also there was NO, ZERO, NADA, ZILCH bag checks. Like the danger in that alone. Like W O W. If I was there and I saw that nobody's bag was being checked I wouldn't have went in.

• The "Goody bags". You got a CONDOM! Okay Tana said that the bags were worth quadruple the price of the tickets (the tickets were like between $60-$65) so that meant everything in it was at a high value. And what did they get? A bracket, stickers and A CONDOM! Now the first thing I thought was A CONDOM?!? The second was there are young kids there who are given CONDOMS? Like what??

•Tickets were advertised as FREE! And that only a small minority for the "featured fucking creator" tickets. There was 5,000 tickets sold. So everyone assumed that 1,000 were the "featured fucking creators" ticket, which retailed for somewhere between $60-$65. In reality over 4,000 of those tickets were sold. A little over 1,000 were free. But the "featured fucking creators" ticket holders were meant to have fast track through the lines (remember it's plural when in reality there was ONE line) and were meant to see meet and greets or something.

• Capacity: the venue held up to 1,000 people and Tana and Goodtimes (Micheal's "company") knew that. They sold 5,000 tickets anyway. In my mind all I can think is "why, if you knew that's what it held, than that's what it held." Simple.

•One other thing that is confusing me is why did they feel the need to lie about the fact there was 15,000-20,000 people there? Like ,what was the point?

Well thanks for coming to my ted talk. Lol jk, in all seriousness I'm sorry if I offend anyone but it's my opinion, but don't be afraid to pm if you want to share your opinion, I'd love to hear it.