Chapter 2: Experiment 2

Experiment/Analyzation 2

Ever wonder if aliens ever clean themselves up such as brushing their teeth, washing their face and hands or even taking a bath or shower? We do all that, right?

Jungkook was wondering about all these towards a certain humanoid alien called Taehyung and that led to another experiment.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thursday 1:10 pm

The school bell rang indicating that class was over for the day. Students of class Seniors 6 scrammed out of their classroom except for the 7 friends. Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi and Jin. They were preparing for their afternoon curriculums which will start around 2:00 pm.

"Hey guys! Jin Hyung and I are going to the theater club to register our attendance first." Namjoon said over to the 5 boys. "We'll come back to the class in a short while so we all can have our lunch break together, okay?"

The boys each replied with a thumbs up. With that statement, Jin and Namjoon turned on their heels and walked out of the classroom.

Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi were preparing for their sports curriculum. It's a hassle to go to the restroom, so they decided to change into their sportswear in the classroom instead. Jungkook and Jimin were in a football team while in the meantime, Taehyung will be playing basketball.

The incident on the other day whereby Jungkook was sent flying. Luckily there're no damage done as Jungkook managed to stand up otherwise they will sure be lectured for three days and nights by the said teacher.

Taehyung did asked for an explanation on Jungkook's absurd behaviour, but the younger refrained from telling the truth for fear that it'll just embarrassing himself. He only stated that it was out of curiosity on what it is so good to devour such chicken. Taehyung seemed to buy that and by punching Jungkook in the face sufficed him not to prolong the matter further. Hoseok however was unable to erase that scene out of his mind and feared that he'll be scarred for life. Nonetheless, he kept silent.

After they're done changing, the three boys relaxed themselves on their chair while waiting for Namjoon and Jin to come back to the classroom so they could have lunch together. Then out of the blue …

"Yo! Hyung! Did you ever take a bath or shower?" Jungkook asked Taehyung who was sitting side way.

Busy fixing his jersey, Taehyung paused. He shot Jungkook with a surprised look on his face. "Say, what?"

"I said, did you ever take a bath or shower?" Jungkook repeated his ludicrous question.

Taehyung averted his attention over to Hoseok, exchanged baffle look with each other.

"Hey! Kook! What kind of question is that?" Hoseok asked as though speaking on behalf of Taehyung. "Of course he does, right, Tae?"

Taehyung didn't answer. He averted his attention back at Jungkook. "Why did you ask?"

"Well. I'm just curious if aliens ever clean themselves." Jungkook said as Taehyung widens his eyes.

"Why the actual heck does he know that?!" Taehyung wondered.

"What the f#$k did you just say?!" Taehyung asked with a dumbfounded face.

"I said, do aliens ever took a bath?" Jungkook repeated his ludicrous question, again.

Taehyung's eye twitched. Why in the world would Jungkook came up with a question like that?! Or is this some kind of a rivalry. The brown-haired guy wanted to compare who is the cleanest between them two?