Chapter 3: Experiment 3

Experiment/Analyzation 3

Friday, last school day of the week. 9.20 am.

The school bell rang indicating the beginning of third period lesson. However, the teacher won't be able to attend class due to emergency teachers meeting. Thus, students would have around 50 minutes of free time to do their own things until recess.

As usual, the seven best friends were sitting at their own desk doing some Math revisions because today after recess there will be a Math test from the teacher. Nearly everyone in the class were buried deep in their book doing some revisions.

The six best friends were awfully quiet today especially Jungkook and Taehyung who hadn't talked with each other since they entered class this morning. Jimin and Yoongi on the other hand, kept exchanging meaningful look with each other as though they were discussing in sign language about what's going on between the silver-haired guy and the brown-haired boy. Whereas, Hoseok decided not to say a word about yesterday incident with the intention of not to raise anymore tension in their situation. He himself had a hard time figuring things out between those two friends or should he say rivals.

Ten minutes have passed, the class was as still as a graveyard. This had intensely bothered Jungkook. Normally, whenever they have free time like this they would chat with each other about many things concerning studies, sports, fighting crimes, saving someone, since he is a private police ... "Hmm ... Aliens ..." He raised his head and started rubbing his chin.

Jungkook roamed his eyes around the classroom. Everyone's eyes were glued to their textbook, but who knows whether they're doing revisions or reading something else and the textbook was just a cover. Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jin and Jungkook were the most concentrated of all whereas Hoseok kept scratching his head as though in a lot of confusion in 'Englisheu'. Jungkook glanced over his shoulder at a certain hybrid who sat behind him. A smirk formed on his lips.

Careful not to make any sound, Jungkook stood, turned his body around hundred eighty degree, straddled his own chair and took his sit facing the silver-haired guy whose thoughts were buried deep in his Math textbook. Jungkook placed his both hands on the back of his chair, rested his chin on his hands and started staring at the silver-haired boy without a word spoken.

Hoseok had noticed this. Nonetheless, he pretended not to see anything and continued with his revisions. His mind had been scarred twice, he didn't want to have more and more scars in his mind anymore.

Taehyung being stared, frowned. However, he didn't bother to look up and kept his focus on his Math textbook while putting on high effort in fighting the urge to punch Jungkook in the face. So he thought. "He'd better not do anything stupid again or I swear I'll punch him across the room!"

Jungkook then whispered. "Hi ... Hyung ... Busy-"

"Shut up!" Taehyung abruptly cut off Jungkook's words in a cold mutter as well.

Jungkook scratched his unitched cheek. Again he whispered. "Hey! Taehyung ..."

"Shut up!"

"I wanna ..."

"I said ... Shut up!"

Jungkook scowled but he won't give up. "You're so mean for yesterday-"

"I don't care ..." He cut off the other boy's words again. Taehyung's gaze still glued on his textbook.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Why the hell would your small but horrible bunny dropped me almost in the middle of the earth yesterday?! Good thing there are roots that I can climb. I could have been killed!" Jungkook asked almost whining.